Unfortunately, we got to have them. These may seem pretty obvious to most people and common courtesy is the main thing we ask for on LST, but here we go:
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. Your continued use of this site following the effective date of such changes to these Terms will mean you accept those changes.
Although the administrators and moderators of Last Sparrow Tattoo will attempt to keep all objectionable messages, reviews, images and articles off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all site content. All contents expresses the views of the author, and the owners of Last Sparrow Tattoo will be held responsible for the content of any message, review, image, article, or other item on the site.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws, and that you are over the age of 13.
The owners of Last Sparrow Tattoo reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread, image, article, review area, etc. for any reason.
Members agree that they are posting at their own accord and the posts become property of the Forum. Posts can only be removed at the discretion of the Forum owner or moderators.
Vendor/Advertising on LST: If you are a vendor and/or business and would like to advertise on the forum, you must follow the Vendor & Business Membership & Rules.
1. You are allowed 1 thread (in the "Vendor Marketplace" Forum) to introduce yourself and post your information advertising your business if you provide a recipricol link to the forum on your website. Do not post your info in multiple threads.
2. You are allowed to put your business info and website in your signature.
3. Please do not actively or aggressively solicit our members (by posting, PM-ing them or emailing them directly). If they would like information from you, they will contact you. We do not allow solicitations via pm. If it has been found that you have done so you may risk being banned from the forum.
4. Spamming: We HATE SPAM! Although it is ok to put your company information in your signature (please reference siggy rule regarding putting website links) and profile, SPAMMING is PROHIBITED. You will get one warning about spamming. One example of spamming is welcoming newbies and saying something like "go to my website or contact me for more info". Or posting the same information in multiple posts.
5. Promotions or Giveaways: If you would like to do a "promotion" or "freebie" offer that you would like to post, please PM one of the moderators or admin first for approval. We do not want conflicting promos that may take away from another vendors give-away, etc.
6. Signature: You are allowed to put your business name and contact in your signature line.
These vendor rules apply to business that are not tattoo related (ie. your side photography business, your modeling portfolio, anything you are trying to advertise, etc.)
Restrictions on Use for ALL MEMBERS
You agree that you will not:
1. use the Site to personally attack, threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the Site;
2. use the Site to transmit or post spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
3. use the Site for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by Last Sparrow Tattoo;
4. use the Site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews or writing or soliciting shill reviews;
5. use the Site for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate search results;
6. use the Site to promote bigotry or discrimination;
7. use the Site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
8. use the Site to transmit or post pornography or illegal content;
9. use the Site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
10. use the Site in violation of the Terms of Service or any applicable law;
11.register for multiple accounts on the Site;
12. modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized Last Sparrow Tattoo;
13. reverse engineer any portion of the Site, except as may be permitted under the law;
14. remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Site or on any materials printed or copied off of the Site;
15. record, process, or mine information about other users;
16. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Site or any Site Content;
17. access, retrieve or index the Site to construct or populate a searchable database of business reviews;
18. reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
19. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The Last Saprrow Tattoo Forum and Website may terminate your right to access this website at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and without notice to you.