Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 1 of 679 1 23451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

The who, what, where, when, and why of your latest tattoo? Pls include a picture as well as we would love to see it!
    Likes lving4today, Saillut1978 liked this.

Blog Entries

Re: Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Done in Petaluma, CA by Clayton @ Electric Oni Tattoo. My cousin Tori passed away, leaving her husband and 5 year old boy behind. She was the best addition to our family and she will be missed. She had the same tattoo on her forearm, but hers said "Angel's Wings Carry Me Home" From Social D. "Bella Demise" was her nickname, which suited her perfectly.

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Last Sparrow Tattoo and thanks for joining us with an incredibly personal tattoo picture and story to kick it off. We look forward to more stories and pictures from your tattoo adventures!

Ex-Lurker
    Blog Entries
    Images

I got a tattoo from this kid named Bahn (sp?) at St. Martin's Tattoo on Khao Sahn Road in BKK. Magical, magical place.. It's a skeleton key and the perfect souvenir to remember the trip by.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest tattoo lowdown.....-dscf0440.jpg  

Blog Entries

Finally got A Bob Wicks girl head from Eli three weeks ago. Will post a healed soon.

Images

I'm getting tattooed by Robert Ryan on Monday and Deno on Tuesday.
    Both are in hellish (inner thigh and armpit) spots that I expect to leave me crying like a wee baby. This whole painting myself into a corner thing was dumb. I should have started with the shit spots and ended up 36 years old and making appointments for my forearms.

Occult Vibrations Tattoo Blog | http://occultvibrations.com
    "We’re conditioned to think that our lives revolve around great moments. But great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one." | " I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not a crusader for acceptance. Actually, I'm all for elitism..." -SR

I'm getting my inner forearm done monday by Dustin Golden from Deluxe in Chicago/ Skin Thrills Roanoke - covering a laser faded piece (finally after 19 months)
    I'm getting a Sumerian priest, can't wait

Images

I also just got an email from Thomas Hooper sneaking me in for finger tattoos- the day after my birthday. Jesus.

Sumerian priest sounds awesome... cant wait to see it!

Occult Vibrations Tattoo Blog | http://occultvibrations.com
    "We’re conditioned to think that our lives revolve around great moments. But great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others may consider a small one." | " I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not a crusader for acceptance. Actually, I'm all for elitism..." -SR

Images

Finishing off a 'homeward bound' piece by Chris Smith (Deluxe Tattoo) in Chicago next Thursday....
    Likes jade1955 liked this.

Images

I had 3 hours of work done on my half sleeve yesterday...mostly black/gray work done. Ryan Willard is doing it here in Denver. Mostly he did the back of my arm and damn, that hurt like hell. Especially around the armpit...but its looking pretty nice!

Page 1 of 679 1 23451151101501 ... LastLast

Support LST!