Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 1 of 244 1 23451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree5652Likes

Thread: Upcoming Tattoos

Hero Site Supporter CultExciter's Avatar

Upcoming Tattoos

We needed a new thread to get back to talking about what matters. I would say this is pretty dang close to "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" so mods, feel free to adjust accordingly. Bubble-berries need not apply.

What is your next planned tattoo? When? And what?

I'll go first (even though most of you all know):

Working on my Fenris-Wolf by Chris O'Donnell. Next appointment is at the end of September.
    Quote Originally Posted by hogg View Post
    Not to sound like an old guy, but there used to be rules to this shit.

Champion Contest Winner TrixieFaux's Avatar
    Images
    Sept 14th will be the 2nd session on my arm tiger...Spencer will be adding some mandalas to the background and layering on more shading and a darker outline. First session was 5 hrs...next one will probably be a little longer. I am psyched!

Re: Upcoming Tattoos

I have an appointment with Matt Arriola on Friday. We are going to work on bringing my 3/4 sleeve down to the wrist, and my wife is going to get some more work done on her tiger. I am also hoping to get down to Olympia to get some black and grey skull type shit from Marco Hernandez. I also heard a rumor that Aaron Coleman was coming back up to Yakima in September so I am going to try and get down there for a little something. I am also hoping to pay rent in September.

Images

I have an appointment with Jeff Zuck to work on my back scheduled for the last Saturday in September. I'm really, really stoked...I haven't been tattooed since March, and with a wedding scheduled for October and my first daughter due in December, it'll probably be a while after that before I can afford to get tattooed again. I normally like to do short 2 hourish sessions (because I'm a wimp), but I think I'm gonna try and stick it out for 3 or 4. I'll make sure to post pictures.

Images

I have a lot of stuff planned for the first week of September...

I'm starting my right arm sleeve with Hugues Lauzier at Studio Imago in Montreal, which will be a Japanese-style Tibetan skull and snake on September 4th, I'm getting a fu dog on my leg from Mike Rubendall on September 7th, and I'm just waiting to hear back from Chad Koeplinger about when my appointment will be with him on either September 8th or 9th at the Montreal Tattoo Convention. I told him I was 100% willing to let him have fun and choose whatever he wants to tattoo on me.

Needless to say, it's going to be a busy week but I'm crazy excited about it.

Images

I am having a Japanese style dragon done on my shoulder onto my chest. I'm having it done by Kore Flatmo. my first appointment is on Oct. 26. This is my first tattoo, and I can't wait.

Contributor
    Images

Montreal Convention in Sept: Greg Christian knee and Chad more back work....maybe a small OllieXXX tattoo, but I may be worn out before that.

Dec/Jan/April: Chris O'donnell and Thomas Hooper are gonna try to finnish everything thats currently outlined and thomas will start/I hope complete the top of my arm.

ian
    Images

damn, this thread is on FIRE!!

Laser session on my back today

Consult for my back Sept. 1 with GRIME and hopefully I'll make my first appointment while I'm there for the beginning of the year

Stomach tattoo at SFO Convention with Jondix

Shoulder tops at SFO Convention with Jeff Gogue

Unfortunately after that I'm pretty much out of skin to get tattooed but at least I'm going out with a bang!

Hero Site Supporter CultExciter's Avatar

dis is what's up!

- - - Updated - - -

@Mr. Smith, I'm dying to get a peak at that Zuck backpiece.
    Duffa and eisen777 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hogg View Post
    Not to sound like an old guy, but there used to be rules to this shit.

Kev
    Champion Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    Images

I hope to join the LST Big Cat Club in early November with a crawling jaguar on my left thigh from Jason Brooks.

That'll probably be it for me through next year up to my wedding; I'm also in the process of trying to get together funds to open a store. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for awhile

Page 1 of 244 1 23451151101 ... LastLast

Support LST!