Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 1 of 55 1 23451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Food and Drink list

Blog Entries

Food and Drink list

Everyone loves eating, so I figured we could share what we are eating and drinking. Get some of us to try new stuff!

Basil, gouda, avacado, roma tomato crepe.
    Coffee

Blog Entries

Re: Food and Drink list

just finished some left overs for lunch. snow peas, black mushrooms, and water chestnuts with steamed rice.

Blog Entries

roasted cauliflower is so easy and delicious....cauliflower is a very underrated vegetable.

here is a cauliflower gratin i make...yes it is my food blog but under construction: Cauliflower Gratin

also: love Pork Belly...here is a braised pork belly sandwich with a basil spread.

Blog Entries

Cheese steak
    Hot wings
    Miller high life.

Contributor Contest Winner AlannaCA's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Images

I love Pizza!! i try my hardest to eat healthy and i found a store bought thin crust that is amazing. i made some last night and i brushed the crust with olive oil and sprinkled with oregano and topped it with marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and hearbed goat cheese. mmmm i think it was my best pizza creation to date!

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries

I made a really good Vichyssoise (don't ask me to pronounce that) recently. It's basically a leek and potato soup.

My next big cooking endeavor is smoking up a whole turkey for thanksgiving. mmmmm smoked meat.

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tammy View Post
    roasted cauliflower is so easy and delicious....cauliflower is a very underrated vegetable.

here is a cauliflower gratin i make...yes it is my food blog but under construction: Cauliflower Gratin

also: love Pork Belly...here is a braised pork belly sandwich with a basil spread.
    that gratin picture looks great Tammy!! mmm Cowgirl Creamery cheese too. I always love when we have leftovers of their cheese at work

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tammy View Post

Thanks for that, I love trying new foods. This sounds so good

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries

Great idea....we cook a whole bunch in our house. I'll try and put stuff up here regularly. Tammy is always cooking super good food and her blog is beyond rad......it is an earthquake of bitching!

Last night or rather all day yesterday I made a homemade mexican style soup and tacos. Here it is:
    Slow cooked for three or four hours a chicken broth with jalapenos, onions, garlic, and tomato paste then strained and placed back in the slower cooker. Then added new/more onions, hominy, New Mexico hatced green chiles, corn and slow cooked for two or three hours more. Once done served in bowls with cheese and tortilla chips over the top with some tacos.

My obsession for cooking lately has been soups. Jake's potato and leek soup this past week was a hurricane of awesomeness! Also Jake and I are planning a chile cook off in the house this winter and we'll post that up here too.

Keep the food coming!!

Blog Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lochlan View Post
    Tammy is always cooking super good food and her blog is beyond rad......it is an earthquake of bitching!
    Um, an earthquake of bitching? That's not a nice thing to say, Loch.

Tammy, when will you be putting up your vegan, wheat free, toddler friendly, 30 minutes or less blog? I just got home and ate an avocado and I'm still hungry, looks like it's Mary's Gone Crackers and homemade hummus for me again. Fridge is full of produce possibilities, but I'm not feeling inspired to cook, too cold and rainy.

Page 1 of 55 1 23451151 ... LastLast

Support LST!