Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: New addiction; piercings

New addiction; piercings

Dh and i are addicted to tattos; we are getting new ones again for our birthdays next month. And now, since at the shop, his wife certified in piercings, guess what we started??????? Anyone else have piercings? And if not too personal, where???? So far, nose and ears...

Contributor Site Supporter Stewart Robson's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Images

Re: New addiction; piercings

Good for you, but, wow. Last Sparrow Piercing.
    This feels like usenet in 1997. Sorry.

There are plenty of places online for this stuff, but nowhere else other than Last Sparrow for serious tattoo talk.

Yeah, I'm a dick.

Blog Entries

BMEZine.com and Modblog... Best places online for piercers...
    Jennifer Stell

Images

I think the only issue I would see with getting a piercing, (theoretically) is generally the tattoo shops that do piercings out here are places I wouldn't get tattooed and with having zero knowledge of piercing don't think I could trust their expertise on the matter. I know there used to be a few places that just did piercings but they have since expanded to start doing tattoos which kind of rubs people the wrong way because people feel that tattooing is just an afterthought and really its a money issue not a quality issue. There are top tattoo shops across the country, world whatever that do piercing (Chicago Tattoo and NY ADORNED, come to my mind first) but maybe it's just different on the west coast.

I also am not trying to be a dick, and I often wonder about the dynamic of this relationship and how people feel, but just never really knew how to word it and still not sure if I can fully explain it or understand it myself.

But I think people should do what they want whether it is piercing or tattoos,or whatever they think up next.

Very sorry i started a thread that offended some people... Dick, is it? Btw, just dont answer if you are not pleased with the topic. This is for the random forum posts; being French i might be confused by your expertise..., i do not understand all your big words... And yes by nature i am obnoxious, before you even say so. So 1997...wow. Quite a comeback...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stell View Post
    BMEZine.com and Modblog... Best places online for piercers...
    Agreed, BME is the best source for piercing and other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Robson View Post
    Good for you, but, wow. Last Sparrow Piercing.
    This feels like usenet in 1997. Sorry.

There are plenty of places online for this stuff, but nowhere else other than Last Sparrow for serious tattoo talk.

Yeah, I'm a dick.
    I have to say I have not heard usenet being brought up for quite some time now. (I still use it haha)
    "The ass tattoo: a deep and searing pain that lasts for days, a memory that lasts a lifetime." - Hogg
    If your new here, READ THIS!
    Is your tattoo infected and aftercare FAQ
    If you have questions please PM a moderator.

Images

I didn't mean to shit on your thread, just figured it might be relevant to why we don't have piercing threads here and I am sorry that you were offended, my only intent from my comments was to drum up some discussion on the topic and encourage feedback from others who have different perspective.

David.... Unless you go by the name of Stewart you did not offend me one little bit. I actually liked what you wrote.... You express your opinions quite well ( which i admire since i am trying to learn the language and all..). My artist does the tattoos, his wife the piercings. Very talented people. Scary a little, but they laugh at my accent and make me repeat things all the time. Merde....

Images

If we can have topics on food, weight lifting, music and "random pictures", I don't see how one thread on piercings is gonna do any harm.

On topic, my personal perspective is that I've had piercings in the past, but I get sick of "babying" them - having to clean them meticulously when they get gunked up, making sure I don't lose any bits of the jewellery that might come undone, being careful at shows so they don't get bumped/ripped out - tattoos are only annoying for a week or so while they heal, piercings are annoying forever :P

Champion Site Supporter
    Blog Entries

oh boy...

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Support LST!