97 posts in this topic

So we've got a lady head thread, how about an entire lady body thread!

Here's one that I've always liked! It's by Mike Wilson. And if you knew the guy in the photo, please know I mean no disrespect by posting this, he was a friend of mine to, and he had and did some awesome tattoos.

n506626353_1137623_4978.jpg

I really like the simplicity of the design. The shading is so minimal yet so effective.

By Barrett Fiser, Bonnie and Clyde's Philadelphia and Inksmith and Rogers Jax Beach

a1n1wz.jpg

Kyle Sajban, Red Rocket New York City

17547_103022719726299_100000557137866_81752_1362728_n.jpg

I also have a shark lady pin up. I basically get babes doing things I like.

Ursula, Jennifer Stell and AlannaCA like this

Here's mine. It's from a Gil Elvgren painting and tattooed by Shane O'Neill in two LONG sessions. It wasn't fully healed when these pics were taken, and no the front tire isn't flat it just looks off in the picture.

Edstattoo6039-1-2.jpg

Edstattoo6038jpgpicturebytammylynn20-Photobucket-1.jpg

Edstattoo6035-1.jpg

JBHoren, JustJoey, hgiles and 2 others like this

This is a tattoo by Ross Ferrie, taken from the logo of the first shop he owned "The Pinup Parlour" in San Jose circa 1994. Chris Conn worked at the shop for awhile and created this logo for the shop. Ross has the original hanging up by his station and every once in awhile people insist on getting it. There have been different variations over the years but this is the original.

conncowgirl.jpg

Chris Conn from the Blackheart blog

every time I see a Conn lady I have to stop and drool a little bit. god damn.

AlannaCA likes this

those last two are dope!

Indeed! I urge everyone to check out her site as I can't copy the photos from there and there is some truly amazing work! (and she's pretty good with the old updates)

My wife tried to get booked in with Lina Stigson at the London Tattoo Convension. Unfortunately she was all booked up.

Never mind perhaps a trip to Amsterdam in 2011.

That Back Piece was done in like 1 or 2 sittings... It's on Dan Martin I believe, he has Scorpion Studios in Houston, One of Richards old shops... Something in the water in Texas... Or maybe Houston... And the first was done a few weeks back in Little Rock...

the first one and the back piece are pretty rad

Correction: they are all pretty rad (and then some).

That Back Piece was done in like 1 or 2 sittings... It's on Dan Martin I believe, he has Scorpion Studios in Houston, One of Richards old shops... Something in the water in Texas... Or maybe Houston...

That is incredible! All I can add to that comment is 1) I'm also from Texas, and yeah, there's plenty in the water there, and 2) Dan is also a member here at LST. I'd love to see more of his work.

Hahahha nice ! I think I've seen the midget one before. The 'god bless fatties' is weird to me though cause the chick isn't fat.

MsRad and AlannaCA like this