So we've got a lady head thread, how about an entire lady body thread!

Here's one that I've always liked! It's by Mike Wilson. And if you knew the guy in the photo, please know I mean no disrespect by posting this, he was a friend of mine to, and he had and did some awesome tattoos.

n506626353_1137623_4978.jpg

I really like the simplicity of the design. The shading is so minimal yet so effective.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a tattoo by Ross Ferrie, taken from the logo of the first shop he owned "The Pinup Parlour" in San Jose circa 1994. Chris Conn worked at the shop for awhile and created this logo for the shop. Ross has the original hanging up by his station and every once in awhile people insist on getting it. There have been different variations over the years but this is the original.

the first one and the back piece are pretty rad

Correction: they are all pretty rad (and then some).

That Back Piece was done in like 1 or 2 sittings... It's on Dan Martin I believe, he has Scorpion Studios in Houston, One of Richards old shops... Something in the water in Texas... Or maybe Houston...

That is incredible! All I can add to that comment is 1) I'm also from Texas, and yeah, there's plenty in the water there, and 2) Dan is also a member here at LST. I'd love to see more of his work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...