• 2 weeks later...
So we've got a lady head thread, how about an entire lady body thread!

Here's one that I've always liked! It's by Mike Wilson. And if you knew the guy in the photo, please know I mean no disrespect by posting this, he was a friend of mine to, and he had and did some awesome tattoos.

n506626353_1137623_4978.jpg

I really like the simplicity of the design. The shading is so minimal yet so effective.

Wow! Fucking sick! Possibly the sickest chest I have seen! Goddamn I cannot get over this! Who is the guy with the tattoo? Is he a tattoo artist? Wish I could see that up close! Amazing!

Wow! Fucking sick! Possibly the sickest chest I have seen! Goddamn I cannot get over this! Who is the guy with the tattoo? Is he a tattoo artist? Wish I could see that up close! Amazing!

The guy with the tattoo is Bernie Perez. He worked at Inksmith and was a pretty awesome dude. Sadly he passed away a couple years ago. He had some amazing tattoos by some of the top tattooers of our time. He was a troubled soul and hopefully is doing better wherever he may be now.

You're right though, it is one of the best chests I've seen. Shit like that makes me mad that I have titties all getting in the way of a tattoo like that!

The guy with the tattoo is Bernie Perez. He worked at Inksmith and was a pretty awesome dude. Sadly he passed away a couple years ago. He had some amazing tattoos by some of the top tattooers of our time. He was a troubled soul and hopefully is doing better wherever he may be now.

You're right though, it is one of the best chests I've seen. Shit like that makes me mad that I have titties all getting in the way of a tattoo like that!

Sorry to hear that! At least his tattoo is getting some major attention and serious skin envy! Ugh..it's just so perfect! Thank you for the input.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Here's mine. It's from a Gil Elvgren painting and tattooed by Shane O'Neill in two LONG sessions. It wasn't fully healed when these pics were taken, and no the front tire isn't flat it just looks off in the picture.

Edstattoo6039-1-2.jpg

Edstattoo6038jpgpicturebytammylynn20-Photobucket-1.jpg

Edstattoo6035-1.jpg

Gorgeous woman + motorcycle : there is no bad here. Nice ink!