Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@UglyButProud Ooh which country are you going?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be in France (Paris/Normandy/Nancy) for 10 days and then in Spain (Barcelona) for 9 days. I already have 5 tattoo appointments booked in BCN....The plane ride home is gonna suuuuuccckkk........... :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be in France (Paris/Normandy/Nancy) for 10 days and then in Spain (Barcelona) for 9 days. I already have 5 tattoo appointments booked in BCN....The plane ride home is gonna suuuuuccckkk........... :)

Don't have a fresher/better pic at the moment but the Morrison and Baphomet are new. Done by Mikko Lekkerimäki @ Sick Boy Tattoo here in Kokkola. Young dude, been tattooing about 5 years. The Morrison is fresh in the pic, it was done little over a month ago. They will continue as sleeves, cover-ups to be done on both arms.

sdfgn.jpg

I got these two recently as gap fillers. Both pretty spur of the moment. Paul was guesting with us, I really wanted to be tattooed because I liked his work and I buzzed off him as a person, but didn't want to be tattooed just for the sake of it. Was flirting with loads of designs but then I saw the design (dagger and rose) and thought it fitted perfectly in an awkward spot on my leg. Fits like a glove, I was buzzing so hard off getting this one done, I was on a high all night!

screenshot_2016-04-05-13-11-10-1_thumb.png

The kittycus is just a cute idea I came up with after seeing similar things and I knew Sam would nail it. The pic is fresh but I can assure you it looks exactly the same healed. Solid. This is by far and away the cutest tattoo I have. It makes me smile everytime I see it!

screenshot_2016-04-05-13-11-24-1_thumb.png

12976283_485007858363860_1296445889_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyMzEwOTcyNDE2MzAzMzMxMA%3D%3D.2

Many people have seen this all ready I guess. By Jondix, 11 days ago. Had such a great time. Stayed at the shop past midnight, talking and eating after the session.

Everybody should get something from him. Super good heart, attitude and knowledge of tattooing and art.

Wrathful offering of the five senses by Jonas Nyberg from last year.

12976283_485007858363860_1296445889_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyMzEwOTcyNDE2MzAzMzMxMA%3D%3D.2

Many people have seen this all ready I guess. By Jondix, 11 days ago. Had such a great time. Stayed at the shop past midnight, talking and eating after the session.

Everybody should get something from him. Super good heart, attitude and knowledge of tattooing and art.

One of the best all around human beings in the world. I'm sure it was an amazing experience.

B

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best all around human beings in the world. I'm sure it was an amazing experience.

B

Just got this reimagining of a Rock of Ages by Aaron Hodges at Spider Murphy's.

That is killer. Aaron rules. Spider Murphy's rules. Great life decision!

- - - Updated - - -

Just got this reimagining of a Rock of Ages by Aaron Hodges at Spider Murphy's.

That is killer. Aaron rules. Spider Murphy's rules. Great life decision!