Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I had a hell of a weekend at the convention. Pictures stolen from their respective instagrammers.

First, got this reaper from Richard Smith of Thicker Than Water on Friday. No pictures really do this thing justice.

Kdon36q.jpg?1

And yesterday I got this ghostly wolf head from Ron Henry Wells. Words can't even express how excited I am about this tattoo.

1wagX1X.jpg?1

So AMAZING!! You are totally winning at life!! :D

I get stoked every time I look at myself in the mirror.

As you should! @Graeme that tattoo is incredible! I plan on getting a raven from Hooper at some point.

There have been some really cool pieces getting posted lately. LST is going hard in 2013.

Yesterday, I got tattooed by Chris Conn. I tried to post some photos last night but for some reason my post needed to be approved by a moderator. I guess once that gets approved you guys will get to see it.

So I made my first post the other day as @BrandonGermain and posted a picture of my elbow done by Steve Byrne. For whatever reason after posting I decided I didn't want to use my full name on a message board, so I made this account and will be using this one from here on out.

I apologize to the moderators if I broke any rules, and I'm sorry to whoever just read that shitty and irrelevant bit of information.

With that being said...Today I got tattooed by Chris Conn. Chris was so cool and really does go above and beyond for his clients. Everything about getting tattooed today was rad. Not to mention his studio is less than five minutes from my house. Couldn't have been a better situation.

I will post better pics once it is healed.

ScreenShot2013-02-10at22613AM.png

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

That looks like a tattoo of the month contender!

Guess it is about time for an update here.....LOL

I was tattooed by Frank Lee about a month ago in Annapolis, Maryland

I was also tattooed this past weekend at the Philly Convention by LeDan & Jennie Peace....and also Dana Brunson.

I almost was tattooed (finally) by Zeke Owen but he was a bit tired on Friday night and I didn't make it back up on Sunday to actually make it happen! And I almost got my Bristol Tattoo Club (bat) from Jimmie Skuse but again...I didn't go back up on Sunday!

56c4dd4075f411e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

Greg Christian at Love Hate Social Club London. Such an ace time this afternoon, sounds like he has a fair amount of free spots while he's there...

edit: My smartphone is bust, so I robbed this from Greg's Instagram http://instagram.com/gregchristian4130/

Edited by Tim Burke
added link to instagram page

Drove down to Allstar in Limerick for around midday. I had a quick breakfast first and then threw the car on cruise control for the motorway trip down (takes around two hours from Dublin). There's nothing quite like the sensation of speeding down the country knowing that you're on your way to get some (hopefully) world-class tattoos when you actually should be working for The Man and watching the clock hands tick by.

Allstar was the same as when I was there the previous week: Full of guest artists and with a great atmosphere as a result. To be honest I recommend anyone to go there and get tattooed by Ross or one of his guys at any time: You'll enjoy looking at the amazing flash and art collection on the walls if nothing else. Everything from Smith Street / Frank Carter / Nick Colella sheets to one-off signed pieces by many of the greats.

Fortified with a large americano I ended up getting tattooed by Chad first, who rapidly elected to do one of the two ideas I had come with: A rock of ages on the back of my leg. I gave him a free hand and you can see the results further down my post. I'm super pleased with this, I feel like he got all of the elements I like about the ROA motif and managed to somehow get them into a leg piece without having it feel crammed.

Next up was Oliver Peck, rubbing his hands and querying what I wanted on my other foot (he had tattooed a panther head on the other one the year before). I had originally thought a matching cat head, but he pointed out that really so long as it was the same size I could get something else if I wanted. Taking the hint, I mentioned that I'd always wanted an anvil tattoo, and suggested putting that over some flowers. We chucked around some other ideas, but he seemed stoked to do the anvil so in no time at all I was in the chair for the second time and getting zapped once more.

post-1095-146168846519_thumb.jpg

2v7yl28.jpg

The mismatched size of the images in this post reflects my complete lack of technological know-how, sorry. I tried to get my own photo of the ROA but I practically pulled a muscle trying to get a decent shot of the back of my leg. As a result I've stolen the pic Chad put up on instagram, which is not ideal, but hey - at least it's my leg, right? It's just a pity my calves are so skinny... Years of squatting and you wouldn't know to look. I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger had the same problem in his early days.

@RoryQ That ROA is unreal!

56c4dd4075f411e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

Greg Christian at Love Hate Social Club London. Such an ace time this afternoon, sounds like he has a fair amount of free spots while he's there...

edit: My smartphone is bust, so I robbed this from Greg's Instagram Instagram

I saw this on IG and was instantly jealous! That is so, so, so good. I hope to get a dragon head from Greg Christian someday. Or anything, really.

Got back on Saturday from my last session on my back from Kore Flatmo. Glad to have this done! The back is no joke... Had an awesome time there as usual and will be back for some cover up work after summer.

I saw it on his IG and was so stoked for you!! It looks really, really good!!