Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

photo_2_thumb.png

With a little luck the pic above will be the mermaid i had done today by Piers Lee who's guesting at Red Hot and Blue tattoo in Edinburgh for the weekend.

I'm really pleased with her.. i especially like the placement... its from wrist kinda wrapping to just below the elbow.

I love the tattoo and had a really lovely experience. Piers is a really nice guy and took the time to tell me what was going on and what he was planning to do. He took his time with it and i really had fun :)

I found myself at the Pearl Harbor Gift Shop today where Nikki Lugo put an octopus on my inner bicep. Great job! Awesome tattooer and equally awesome person. She is based in D.C., so if you ever find yourself in the capitol city and want a tattoo - check her out!

Nice tattoo, Mark! She's on my hit list too. Her pinups are killer.

Nice tattoo, Mark! She's on my hit list too. Her pinups are killer.

Thanks, CABS! I had to give a lot of thought about what to ask her to do - her pinups are among the very best I've seen. She just nails them every single time. I may have to consider that when I start work on my legs.