Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

It wasn't for some sort of organic phoenix / bird was it ?

no i was trying to get a lehi tattoo but he is booked further out than the time i would be there.

rassier had an opening and i considered getting something but never called back to confirm it.

didn't even talk about subject matter not sure what i would get from him.

probably would just like to talk to him about what would fit the spot and throw out a few options and figure it out from there

no i was trying to get a lehi tattoo but he is booked further out than the time i would be there.

rassier had an opening and i considered getting something but never called back to confirm it.

didn't even talk about subject matter not sure what i would get from him.

probably would just like to talk to him about what would fit the spot and throw out a few options and figure it out from there

I think that Jeff is pretty easy to get in to see. I would call back. I bet he can fit you in.

Saw this on IG, incredible man I love the colours with the generous amount of black too. William is great I have my feet done by him, of course one of his snakes.

So nice! @Mark Bee

Finished off my ribs with William Yoneyama, was a longer session than the first but so much harder, nearly tapped at one point but powered through. here's a snake preview, will post a full shot when it's healed.

394D24C2-49F2-4E61-ACEC-02437CEFA937.jpg

How did the pain on your kneecaps compare with other areas on your body you've been tattooed ??

It was pretty awful. Granted, I've only gotten tattooed on my arms and legs. But I still think the elbow is the worst of all time. The knee cap and the side of the knee are pretty terrible though.

Def not looking forward to the chest or stomach...

It was pretty awful. Granted, I've only gotten tattooed on my arms and legs. But I still think the elbow is the worst of all time. The knee cap and the side of the knee are pretty terrible though.

Def not looking forward to the chest or stomach...

Same here, I've only been tattooed on arms and legs (and feet if those count as being different from legs), but the elbow was fucking rough. When he was packing in the color right on top of the elbow was the only time I've ever thought "holy shit, I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this tattoo," but right as I was thinking that he finished up with that part and moved on to an easier spot further down my arm.

That is extra tough, @Mark Bee. Looks so good!

Thanks very much, @hogg. I love it, but I'm glad it's done! Heh, that said, I dropped by The Pearl today to get Tim to outline my back in advance of the backpiece we are starting soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my newest piece by Eddy Deutsche. Created last Saturday at Smith Street Tattoo. This Photo was taken the morning after.

1506830_10100335693709326_1808473640_n.jpg

What's wrong with me? I keep missing awesome posts. This is fantastic, @BrianH Congratulations!

Got this from Scott Sylvia over the weekend, very happy with it (stole the pic from blackhearts IG). Gonna go back to Blackheart for their walk in day in a couple weeks too.

Saw this on the Blackheart IG feed. This is too good. I want Scott to tattoo my elbow. Kinda want to get something on walk-in day too. They have so much good flash. Got my eye on Flash400 stuff...

@Boxing Gloves WOW! So nice!
Saw this on the Blackheart IG feed. This is too good. I want Scott to tattoo my elbow. Kinda want to get something on walk-in day too. They have so much good flash. Got my eye on Flash400 stuff...

thanks guys. I think I'm gonna go for some Lehi flash and get it tattooed by him, but the Flash400 stuff is awesome too...