Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@losParanoyas great tattoo, I stared at it on Instagram for a considerable amount of time. I would be stoked to have a backpiece like that.

- - - Updated - - -

@else what is your IG handle? Am I following you yet?

Honestly, I don't remember off the top of my head! I've posted exactly 2(!) pictures up there so far...

What's yours? I'll follow you first and then you can follow me back :D

It's just a pity my calves are so skinny... Years of squatting and you wouldn't know to look. I heard Arnold Schwarzenegger had the same problem in his early days.

@RoryQ Yes his solution was to cut his track pants at the knee so he could expose his weak calves and therefore he would see them all the time and be more inclined to train them . However you have out foxed a jedi- mind master

as I'm sure you're checking yours frequently . Another tip from the Austrian Oak is to throw in a set of calves between every set of other bodyparts , the reason being that they are easy to blow off if you leave them to the end of a session as most people do .

Got back on Saturday from my last session on my back from Kore Flatmo. Glad to have this done! The back is no joke... Had an awesome time there as usual and will be back for some cover up work after summer.

Awesome dude! When all of LST's current Flatmo work is done we will have to post all the pictures and compare!

Thanks everyone!

And @Brock Varty and @reverend1 if you guys haven't eaten at Take the Cake on Hamilton, you HAVE to go there next time. It's really close...maybe closer than any of the other places and it's delicious. It's a bakery, but they serve lunch from 11am- 3pm. So we were able to grab a quick lunch before we started for the day on Friday. I wish I had gone a few more times.

Thanks everyone!

And @Brock Varty and @reverend1 if you guys haven't eaten at Take the Cake on Hamilton, you HAVE to go there next time. It's really close...maybe closer than any of the other places and it's delicious. It's a bakery, but they serve lunch from 11am- 3pm. So we were able to grab a quick lunch before we started for the day on Friday. I wish I had gone a few more times.

Cool, thanks! We're heading back next Friday, I'll check it out.

@Bunny Switchblade I'd love to see the Frank Lee piece. My coworker has a lot of work from him and Frank's been finishing off one of his arms in the past few months, and urging me to get some work from Frank since he's local to me ... From what the dude has told me and what I read in an old TAM blog, Frank has had quite an interesting life.

Thanks everyone!

i will have to check it out when I go down at the end of May.

Finished this today (figure it's about time to start contributing more here)

The reason one side is b/g and the other is color is that my right arm is almost all color traditional (soon to be finished) and the left I'm planning on keeping mostly b/g, so this will tie them together.

Also we left the center of the chest mostly untouched in this, because I have to have heart surgery in the next few years and may have to be cut open there, depending on how they do it.

Artist is Freehand Robert, at Your Moms Favorite Tattoo Parlor, Sheridan WY

Edit: sorry, having troubles uploading the photo, one sec.