Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@ThatGuy

Thank you!

@jimmyirish

Thanks so much man, I'm glad you too are getting something good out of this :) Well, it's not done yet. There will be one more session to do shading on the bits bellow the face. Then when it heals we'll make some proper nice photos of it so you can preach the tattoo gospel to everybody you meet ;)

thanks a lot @hogg, i am beyond happy with it. i've been tattooed by max a bunch now but literally only have my back and a houdini tattoo on my bicep from him, so this was the first time he actually just drew my tattoo straight on. i told him what i wanted and he sharpied it on within 10 minutes and asked what i thought. within a minute of him finishing i said man... do you just want to do the other one too?!

he said i would be better off waiting for the other hand because healing 2 hand tattoos at once would be no fun at all. considering i'm also healing a decent sized tattoo from robert right now as well.. i'm glad he made that recommendation.

Getting frustrated hahahaha I've been wanting a piece from Morgwn Pennypacker and when he comes to NYC they won't announce it. Wooster would do an update "Guy, Rodrigo and Morgwn are here for walk-ins, come get tattooed."

I think I need to just save up cash and be ready or some shit dammit. Especially since Wooster rapes on prices. arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Sorry

/rant

Hi guys. I haven't posted anything in ages, but that doesn't mean I don't stop by regularly and check out whats new. The past year was kind of a rough one for me health-wise, but I'm cautiously optimistic that things are looking up. I only got one tattoo in 2014 but that's okay, as it was the last big spot I had left open. I spaced out getting this tummy tickler done from May through October. Just now got around to getting a healed picture (and a shitty one at that) of it. Done by my local dude Paul Pearson at Bright Ideas in Murfreesboro TN. (P.S. Although we used a print of the original Pharaoh's Horses painting for reference my plainskin Missus prefers to call it a three headed horse with a gunshot wound).