Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Alix Ge finished my pharaoh's horses yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnT4LcQCmd/?taken-by=alixge

This is beautiful, and I love how these horses were done. And that's coming from somebody who isn't usually into this particular iconic image. It doesn't often appeal to me personally, just because of the crazy-exaggerated shading commonly used in the horse's faces (a weird hangup that comes from a childhood spent around horses, I guess). These are really lovely, though.

If you follow me at all on Instagram or Facebook...you've probably seen this. I'm pretty much obsessed with my latest tattoo from Jim Sylvia. As a Bowie fanatic, and a cat lover.... all arrows pointed toward me needing this tattoo that I got last night. It's a great feeling you get when you pick the right person for the job. I had never met Jim before, but have been admiring his work for the past couple years. Finally figured out what I needed from him. Great guy. Solid, talented, skilled, accomodating. <3

I don't have a pic yet, but Horitomo of state of Grace outlined and detailed my 2/3 sleeve dragon on Sat. It is wonderful - actually looks like lace (I'm female and I guess he made the lines delicate because of that)! Makes me almost - almost - not want it colored in. When it is healed a bit, I'll see if I can get a pic of this stage.

It's been awhile - I've just gotten organised to finish my arm sleeve in March (not looking forward to the ditch/ elbow) but super stoked to be done!

Added a leg tattoo this winter - Alice illustration done by Jennifer Bowes at the Pearl in Toronto - I must say the thigh is a total pleasure after the inner arm experience!

img_0358_thumb.jpg

I got this skull tattooed on my foot yesterday by my good friend Sándor Jordan. Lines done with a machine and everything else he did tebori. Super fun and relaxing way to get tattooed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCLLOuZjAtJ/?taken-by=jordanist

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCLDBjMkGEY/?taken-by=havetsherre

- - - Updated - - -

I got this skull tattooed on my foot yesterday by my good friend Sándor Jordan. Lines done with a machine and everything else he did tebori. Super fun and relaxing way to get tattooed.

Unfortunately after I finished my back the itch didn't stay scratched for too long. Started this piece on Thursday. I have been shitting myself about starting the front and I wasn't disappointed, there were some seriously ouch spots. Have to keep telling myself the end result is worth it. :)

looks awesome - the ouching has just begun :)

looks awesome - the ouching has just begun :)

Thanks Marley, I love how it looks already. What isn't seen in that pic is lower down on my thigh is a demon holding another drum for Raijin which completes the scene.

As for the ouching after my 1st session of 6 hours outlining I am already over it, I knew it was going to be tough so I just need to man up and deal with it. :) I sort of hoped after doing my back the front would be a bit easier.