Barbie Doll

Dumb and Dumber

11 posts in this topic

This movie has been coming up in many conversations lately (deep thoughts, I know) and as this is one of my all time faves, I love hearing peoples favorite lines from this movie. I find that the line "Our pets heads are falling off!" is a fitting response to many questions. Does anyone else find themselves quoting this movie often?

Hey. Wanna hear the most annoying noise in the world?

Then I make the noise as loud as I possibly can. I'm surprised I haven't lost friends over this.

That sound is like music to my ears. Pick em up! Mock...SI...ing....SI...

ChrisM likes this

Must have been 10 years ago I last saw this movie, perhaps I should re-watch, not that big of a fan of jim carrey though. Have not seen that new penguin themed movie he stars in. Looked kinda fun from the trailer though.

Must have been 10 years ago I last saw this movie, perhaps I should re-watch, not that big of a fan of jim carrey though. Have not seen that new penguin themed movie he stars in. Looked kinda fun from the trailer though.

It's one of those movies that gets funnier every time you watch it...like Waynes World. Am I totally showing my age right now?

Duffa likes this

I'm a hairdresser and I hear "I just don't want Dumb and Dumber bangs." almost every day. I wonder how people refrenced horrible bangs before that movie came out.

Harry: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Lloyd: I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man.

Duffa likes this

Lloyd: The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.

Harry: That's a special feeling, Lloyd.