Thats a pity :( the London show is so huge I think the competition is massive.

The dude said he was soo full and there is a list to get a booth... which is cool. I think I got my hopes up because it was a friend of a friend type of thing saying just send this dude some pics and no problem... It's all good though. There are other routes, like just sitting in with someone in their booth... It was more like we wanted to be able to get our own gig going over there...

The dude said he was soo full and there is a list to get a booth... which is cool. I think I got my hopes up because it was a friend of a friend type of thing saying just send this dude some pics and no problem... It's all good though. There are other routes, like just sitting in with someone in their booth... It was more like we wanted to be able to get our own gig going over there...

Where there's a will there's always a way I'm sure the LST English contingent will do their bit .

• 2 weeks later...

Got a phone call and it looks like we are heading to New York soon, like next month.

Ha.. I thought we were going to be in Tulsa by now. We're going to go ahead and head south for a minute to take care of some family stuff, so that takes us to Houston, and we will stop off in Austin, on the way back up north....

As soon as I have solid shop information and the dates locked in I'll be posting it up.

Oh man, NY is soooo much closer than Richmond, VA..... Screw it, I already have my slot for November, so I'll wait until then. I don't want to mess up your schedule.

So... Get in touch with the good ole boys of Smith Street Tattoo... We'll be posted up here tattooing from June 15-17, maybe the 18th depending on work load...

Smith Street Tattoo SMITH STREET TATTOO PARLOUR

411 Smith Street Brooklyn, NY 11231

(718) 643-0463

Rad Cork...

Now, next order of guest spotting. . .

Houston, and Austin folks, we'll be in Houston Wednesday thru Friday of this week, holler at me to set something up. . .

And Austin people, we are going to be coming out to Rock of Ages this weekend following the Houston visit to Scorpion Studios. . . only two days though, we gotta haul ass back up to Dallas to catch a flight... Going to NY, I've never been, kinda nervous...

• 2 weeks later...

Flying out at 7:45AM tomorrow... NYC here come the Stells... Lord help your big city souls, the Texans are coming. After a massive fuck up on American Airlines part... We're finally going to be in town around noon tomorrow, but won't be tattooing till a little later on. Yikes, I'm tired. Gonna hit the hay, 5am comes too soon for this night owl.

Flying out at 7:45AM tomorrow... NYC here come the Stells... Lord help your big city souls, the Texans are coming. After a massive fuck up on American Airlines part... We're finally going to be in town around noon tomorrow, but won't be tattooing till a little later on. Yikes, I'm tired. Gonna hit the hay, 5am comes too soon for this night owl.

I was at Smith Street and showed Steve the skull that Richard did. He said you guys were coming out. Too bad I missed ya!!! Enjoy your trip!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, we're here in Tulsa, OK... There are about 45-60 new shops, as in less than 6 months old, lots of spaces to rent, but... we have manners and don't want to start up across the street from anyone already tattooing, and the realtors that have the good spaces, that are over 2k a month, with no shops around don't want a tattoo shop, but the perfect little space that is up for grabs all alone is surrounded by churches and a vacant middle school... And that's really weird to set up right in the middle of a church zone.