What music do you work to? Also, What is appropriate from a business standpoint?

Mr. Frog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like a wide range of music...mellow folky stuff, prewar blues, hip hop, anarchopunk, salsa. I just have to work to something I like. I feel it out. If a person is nervous I tend to keep it mellow, if their tattoo is their big time out, I play some fun stuff. I save the overtly offensive stuff for people I know to not be easily offended... However, if they're racist I blast the soul and blues music, if they're fake hood I dig the old country. My music only plays in my room so the rest of the world doesn't count but I mostly cater to my own mood, making some changes for a customer's experience.

One time I was playing The Unseen and a kid came in, rolled his eyes up at me and said all snotty, "do you *have* to listen to this?" Of course I said yes and turned it up. Remember where you are.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now, volbeat. Until we have a patient, then it goes to classical.

We did deviate from that when we picked up a guy high on robotussin years ago. We turned on techno, turned out the lights, and he had a mini rave twirling the glow sticks he was wearing.