ShawnPorter

Dumb Hipster Tattoos

626 posts in this topic

That kid probably never even touched a cassette tape.

Ive been listening to Travis Tritt and Garth Brooks all day today... on cassette. Those things are horrible.

Patriot Ink Tattoo likes this

it's not the cassettes, it's whats on them that sounds horrible.

HAHAHAHAHA I wish I could hit 'like' more. Sorry Dan, normally our musical tastes are pretty close... except in this instance ;) (unless your being held against your will and this is being played to you Git-Mo styles?)

it's not the cassettes, it's whats on them that sounds horrible.

Ohhhhh man. War has begun.

Someone has to find a picture of the "Warped Tour body suit" from the Dringenberg interview...

Ask and ye shall receive my friend ;) in all its glory - The "Vans Warped Tour Body Suit"

vans_warped_tour_suit.jpg

I saw one of those finger moustache tattoos displayed in Amanda Wachobs portfolio at this years London Tattoo Convention.

@Duffa The sunglass guy has it's own thread or it is a post within one but I can't find it.....maybe someone else remembers, it is insanity regardless

As for this thread, ironically (yes actually ironic) I was at Blackheart yesterday killing time when I got shown this book, Look at This Fucking Hipster. Has anyone flipped through it?

Duffa likes this

I still got a box of cassettes. I can't seem to part with them.

Same. It's where all my metal lives.

MsRad likes this

@Duffa The sunglass guy has it's own thread or it is a post within one but I can't find it.....maybe someone else remembers, it is insanity regardless

As for this thread, ironically (yes actually ironic) I was at Blackheart yesterday killing time when I got shown this book, Look at This Fucking Hipster. Has anyone flipped through it?

after living in Brooklyn for a period.....I hate hipsters! Check out the site to go along with the book! Look at this fucking hipster

JaniceP94, Duffa and AlannaCA like this