Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shotsie Gorman

Shotsie offering a free unblocking your creativity workshop! in Portland OR

1 post in this topic

Well this weekend I'll be doing my FREE unblocking creativity seminar on Sunday at 5pm !!!

good for all creative people! Any medium including writing! I will be presenting it at: at the Portland Or expo!

I will have new watercolor paintings for sale! new prints of limited illustrations!

I am taking appointments now fast filling up !

call 707-299-0882 to book time for your dream tattoo by Master tattooist Shotsie!

Kristine Gorman will be reading `her visionary woman! " TAROT CARDS!

Don't pass on this opportunity come for a mind ride!

ANd a mark so you won't ever forget it!

portlandtattooexpo.com

portlandtattooexpo.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• So I still have not gotten my first tattoo yet, and I am planning on getting it in about a week, my first two are going to be a lion on my forearm and my grandmothers name. However, her name is not in English it is in Amharic (Ethiopian), I have the letter that I want tattooed but I was wondering if there is anything that I need to know about getting a foreign tattoo, Do artists charge more? is it more difficult for them to do? etc. the picture below is what the letters look like. P.S sorry for the dumb questions I'm new to this scene.
    • IMO there is no global answer to this,all of us heal and react differently to many different methods.The only way to heal well is to find out which method works best for each individual ,and the only way to find that answer IMO is through trial and error.There is no blanket rule/method that works for everyone. in the many years that I have been getting tattooed,I have heard dozens of opinions,and methods seem to trend and change.    
    • Well this is my first time hearing about dry healing! I just did what artist told me. I didnt want to risk amputating my leg. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics