NYC meet up?

I didn't make it because i'm not a drinker.Been sober for some years,and don't feel comfortable hanging out in that kind of setting.

Well, if we're gonna plan something this far out, we could always take over a small corner somewhere for dinner instead of/in addition to drowning ourselves in beers. We do have 4 months to plan..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump.

Let's just make this happen next week for whoever's around. I bartend at a little hole-in-the-wall place in Williamsburg that has reasonably priced drinks and also soda pop for those non-boozers and am happy to just set a date for maybe Tuesday or Wednesday night and hang out with whoever shows up. If people wanna come around 9 or so, I'm off at 10. Do the first one next week, try to keep it up every few weeks or month or so? Any takers? I'm happy to drink Tecate and whiskey pretty much any night of the week.

Next Wednesday the 29th at 9ish.

High Horse Saloon, 103 Havemeyer between Grand and Hope.

And I think Mojo will be DJing, and he always plays great old stuff.

Only thing that could come up is I get asked to work the night, too, which only means I'll still be behind the bar. Worse things have happened.