Last time you got tattooed? (THE ITCH)

Petri Aspvik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a large one in March on Kauai with Sam Shaw at Kulture Tattoo Kollective. The island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i ,and I had a first session in grass valley with Alycia Harr on aug 24th , Sacramento Tattoo Artist Alycia Harr Presents :: Sacred Temple Tattoos second session sept 14th

and while in the chair getting tattooed I am always thinking of my next tattoo !

When was the last time I got tattooed? Well it's funny you should ask. I got tattooed this past April by Mike Fite, which seems like too long ago, and that's why I'm hoping to get an appointment with someone who'll be coming to town soon. We'll see how it goes.

• 4 months later...

september of 2015 I got my right arm/shoulder done from Alycia Harr,

but the itch got me,so me and my wife are both getting tattooed feb 2016,we got back to back appointments with Oliver Peck in Fresno,it will be fun for us to go th the same tattoo show and get tattooed the same say by the same artist.

• 11 months later...

I have been getting tattooed since around 1984 but I have gotten more work done in the last 4 or 5 years than ever.

here are the ones in the last 3 years.

I got one 03/13

and one 09/13 

and one 08/14

and one 03/15

and one 05/15

and one  09/15

and one  02/16

and one  05/16

and one  08/16

and one 10/16

and I am getting one today ! 

Edited by Dan

I had gone from late 1982 to 2005 with no new work. I was even considering having my old work lasered off. I only had 5 tattoos. I got one in 2005, had 2 freshened up in 2008. 2 new ones in 2010. Some old work fixed up in 2011 to 2012 and some new work and I really haven't looked back. Some major work in 2015 and 2 new ones this past December. I'd like 2 or 3 more before May rolls around.