To fill or not to fill? The space between...

mtlsam

@hogg

love that grillo skull peeking out the rose. Who did the rose? grillo? I am thinking so but curiosity still has me asking

I believe the skull and rose is one and same design, not two different tattoos.

And for the record, I ain´t squatting no dirty old basement, that´s just creepy. @hogg ´s nice and cozy bedroom closet is a different story.

Too far?

Anyways, back on topic. I like a little bit of bare space between tattoos, and I´m personally not a big fan of the ol´stars and dots. Or, I like them, just not something I would want to fill the gaps.

I´ve played with the thought of maybe adding some smoke-like shading in between the tattoos on my right arm eventually, but that might be a really dumb idea since I have yet to see something like that (which I assume there is a reason for)

I´ve played with the thought of maybe adding some smoke-like shading in between the tattoos on my right arm eventually, but that might be a really dumb idea since I have yet to see something like that (which I assume there is a reason for)

I know someone who did it.... it looked horrid. The person who did it was a shitty tattooer so that was a large part of the problem.

Worst feeling: watching the tattoo and getting that sinking feeling in your stomach.

That really is the worst. I've had a couple where after the first line i was like oh shit this is gonna end up awful. In retrospect I shoulda stopped right there. Now that I've got these shit tattoos I realize it would have been better to have one random line on my arm/leg/whatever than one fully done awful tattoo that can't really be fixed or covered. Luckily I was able to fix one of these, the others I will just have to deal with. I've gotten to a weird point where I'm really scared to get tattooed by anyone, because I've even had some amazing artists make stupid mistakes (like for example i want a red rose, i end up with a yellow one. this isn't real but it has happened to me with a different design). I haven't been tattooed in a long time and am planning to wait and only get tattooed by people I really trust from now on. Anyways totally off topic, sorry.

Dars and stots forever.

In my mission to secretly become the norwegian eqivalent of @hogg I´ve decided to rip off all his tattoo ideas, shave my head and grow a beard. My beard-growing abilities aren´t up to par yet, despite me turning 30 in three weeks, but I managed to steal one of his filler idea´s the other day. Worst thing is I even ripped off the placement, haha!

i can copy hogg too, but i have you beat. i moved to the sf and got a spider by grillo in the same spot.:)

i can squat and deadlift a hell of a lot more than him though...

grillo_thumb.jpg

i can copy hogg too, but i have you beat. i moved to the sf and got a spider by grillo in the same spot.:)

i can squat and deadlift a hell of a lot more than him though...

grillo_thumb.jpg

Haha, you bastard. Let me point out that 1) we're in different weight classes and 2) I can eat way more carbs than you, ya paleotard. ;)

I will also concede that you, ahem, have a much bigger spider.

Gotta say, when dars and stots are done right it makes a world of difference! Be it from empty space or a portion of your arm you got fucked up by someone who, at least at the time, didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.. or had never even seen stars and dots filler..

So @Perez helped me out by doing some little filler yesterday and trying to get the half of my arm that was starred and dotted and looked like shit back on track. Here are two really terrible photos but I am so pumped that my arm basically looks the way I always thought it should! Can't believe I waited this long to get this done..

post-147-146168836245_thumb.png

Thanks buddy!!

Gotta say, when dars and stots are done right it makes a world of difference! Be it from empty space or a portion of your arm you got fucked up by someone who, at least at the time, didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.. or had never even seen stars and dots filler..

So Perez helped me out by doing some little filler yesterday and trying to get the half of my arm that was starred and dotted and looked like shit back on track. Here are two really terrible photos but I am so pumped that my arm basically looks the way I always thought it should! Can't believe I waited this long to get this done..

Awesome! A lot of LSTérs with filler-spiders on their arms now :)

So @Perez helped me out by doing some little filler yesterday and trying to get the half of my arm that was starred and dotted and looked like shit back on track. Here are two really terrible photos but I am so pumped that my arm basically looks the way I always thought it should! Can't believe I waited this long to get this done..

Thanks buddy!!

who did that panther poking out on the inside of your bicep it looks great

those stars and dots make think thats the way to go good choice and artist

[ATTACH]6857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6858[/ATTACH]

Thanks buddy!!

My pleasure pal! Like I said Happy to do it, now when we hang out I can actually pay attention to our conversations since I wont be staring at that shitty patch of dots dying to fix it ahahaha! Funny though I was looking at the links and was like "man those look funny, ...did i fucking shade those backwards!?" then i looked at the lettering on your bailey tattoo.. haha.