slayer9019

Accurate tattoos....

23 posts in this topic

i'm not sure but it may just be that the tattoo is what lead to getting a knife jammed in his face.

slayer9019 likes this

i'm not sure but it may just be that the tattoo is what lead to getting a knife jammed in his face.

I CAN NOT stop viewing this photo.... Holy shit is this guy lucky or what? I'm sure an inch in any direction and this guy is toast.....

gmVXT.jpg

Anyone else have pictures of accurate tattoos?

A graphic example of why its not a very good idea to text & pick your nose with a large knife while driving.

Reyeslv and middaymoon like this

gmVXT.jpg

Anyone else have pictures of accurate tattoos?

WHOA! As difficult as it is on one level to look at this photo, it's kinda hard not to...

what is up with the mustache tattoo? I have seen several lately

tumblr_lwoq6y8mfp1qgs2k5o1_500.jpg

do you really think this guy gets all that much?

tumblr_lwoq6y8mfp1qgs2k5o1_500.jpg

"I'm Gay as a Unicorn."

Though some unicorns might take offense at that.

If I was a chick I would be all about that. He must me good.

If he was really good he would have to advertise, he could rely on word of mouth!

David Flores and cltattooing like this

Have to dig around, somewhere I've got pix of the outer edge of a friends right hand, tattooed "Fuck The Army" on it in a bid to not get sent on vacation in S.E. Asia.

Didn't work.

Have to dig around, somewhere I've got pix of the outer edge of a friends right hand, tattooed "Fuck The Army" on it in a bid to not get sent on vacation in S.E. Asia.

Didn't work.

I can only imagine that it only ended up putting him in the line of fire. Figuratively and literally.

I can only imagine that it only ended up putting him in the line of fire. Figuratively and literally.

That was a pretty common one in the late sixties and early seventies. Guys got them on the edge of the right hand that faced out when saluting. For some, it earned a General under honorable conditions, for others, a Dishonorable...for most, it just meant they burned the shit-barrels!

Well, if only they had gotten a Fun Travel Adventure one they would have gotten out of all that.