Next Year

Gregor

Xam, sometime next summer-ish (I'm about 10 months in to the waiting list) - Skull with crown of thorns and a snake, maybe a couple of other bits too depending on finances and what not at the time.

Hoping to get a couple of bits at Smith St. when I go to New York for a friend's 30th next August. Also hoping to get more done by Chad Koeplinger, probably when he's back in London.

Waiting for Valerie Vargas' waiting list to open up... which I guess may still probably put me in somewhere 2013.

i secretly hope that this thread spirals into a competition to see who'll be the first to get tattooed in 2012.

I have an appointment booked for the 6th of Jan

For 2012 I will have my sleeve completed (hopefully 2-3 more appointments) by Shawn at Ink studios. After its completed, I think I will take a small break from getting tattooed for a few months (5 or 6) so I can save up again for what I have been planning out to have done for my legs so its just a matter of hooking up with my artist of choice and get started!

It is going to be tough to figure out which leg to start first. . .

I hope to get my rib koi finished, then get to work on my chest, and start working it all into a traditional meets new school japanese sleeve and chest. Just can't do it all in one year, but it does look like its going to be a good year and hope everyone has a bitchin 2012, except until the Apocalypse comes :)