What do you do when you can't sleep?

LeoKraft

Too many stories. I was vegan for about fifteen years and when my non-vegan wife and I got together I would raid the fridge for cheese in my sleep, and in the meantime get up to all sorts of nonsense. I would lay books out in patterns on the floor, speak in an Irish accent (which I haven't done since I was 5) and also draw weird pictures. There's tons more......maybe one day I will start a thread.

More sleeping tips - washing your feet is relaxing, but the best way to go to sleep is to read something good, but not too good. Cormac McCarthy is too fucking good for me to read before sleep.

I found out recently that cheese has opiate like effects which could explain why you tripped the light fantastic.

Where did you hear about that? It's interesting, and it explains why people get addicted to it, and also why the freaky dream thing might not be a myth. I have sleepwalked regularly since I was a kid, but it escalated when I crashed off the vegan wagon.

sleep? did someone say sleep?! that shit is no good for you except for the occasional nightmare that makes horror movies seem like saturday morning cartoons. i usually just go until my body collapses for a couple hours then more coffee! you'd be surprised at how much you can do in a day when sleep isn't even a consideration. one word, GO!

sleep? did someone say sleep?! that shit is no good for you except for the occasional nightmare that makes horror movies seem like saturday morning cartoons. i usually just go until my body collapses for a couple hours then more coffee! you'd be surprised at how much you can do in a day when sleep isn't even a consideration. one word, GO!

Haha I had that mentality until I said up consistantly for 36 hours straight. You can start hallucinating if you don't sleep enough. But at the time i was working full time and had fulltime university...plus all the drinking of course. If you don't sleep you can be very surprised how much you can get done in a day. Start work at 5 am, school in late afternoon, then hit the pub till 3am

• 1 month later...
Shit I drink a pot of Black Silk Folgers before bed and sleep like a baby. When I can't, its gotta be Rosanne on TVland or DVR'ed Ancient Aliens!!

Ancient aliens is pretty baffling!

"I don't sleep because sleep is the cousin of death!" - Nas

Draw, paint, or surf the interwebs for tattoo related goodness.