• 1 month later...

I have one done. It's a Jerry design of a heart with some flowers around it. The heart it what's right on the elbow and it's red. I remember being so scared of it hurting and then was laughing at how easy it was. Mind you, the guy who did it is pretty easy to get tattooed by in general. I don't have a photo at the moment but i'll see if I can manage to take one somehow....

ok here's mine. was easier than i thought to photo my elbow with the help of a mirror and my iPhone.

done by Chris David, then of TCB tattoo toronto, now he works in BC i think in victoria somewheres.

People are always shocked he did the heart red and that i haven't had it touched up. It looks a little darker in the photo because I used lotion right before it was taken. It could use another pass on the red, it's a little blotchy when I bend my elbow all the way, but it's in there pretty good.

6938441075_07cab265fd_m.jpg6792327368_d6c8671a7c.jpg

looking at these pics makes me realize i need to get some more shit around that thing!

I second that. That is a bad ass snake.

Yeah, Scott nailed it--and it only took him an hour. I showed up not knowing what I wanted to jam into that weird space. He said, "We'll figure something out." Right before I walked over to his station, my wife noticed a cobra on some old Lee Roy Minugh flash and said, "Get a cobra!" I love that woman.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks mate, nah thats it, for now.. :P. He actually put a load of white ink on the mask so it looks quiet a lot different from the pics I've put up before. Ill try and get some up to date decent ones up soon :).

Awesome that would be cool to see. I have a dragon from him its on page 40 of the latest tattoo lowdown thread if you want to check it out.

Thanks mate, nah thats it, for now.. :P. He actually put a load of white ink on the mask so it looks quiet a lot different from the pics I've put up before. Ill try and get some up to date decent ones up soon :).

• 3 weeks later...

I've been throwing elbow ideas around in my head for awhile now, since they're the only part left really unplanned on my arms.

I'm thinking of getting a lotus on my right elbow, since it has a nice bit of room around it. Probably going to be my next "big" piece. No clue on my left. I have a tattoo starting just maybe an inch below my elbow on that arm, so I guess it'll have to be something that can fall behind it.

• 1 year later...
i really like elbow tattoos that just pretend the elbow isn't there...like this. well, i like those and i also like heavy spider webs that scream look at me, look at me... i am an elbow...

I'm debating whether to go the @hogg route and get Scott Sylvia to fill that weird spot, or to get spider webs that scream "I'm an elbow..."

Decisions, decisions.