Well I can't watch it in japan but the next episode flash challenge is praying hands. So It could be a a religious theme for the next episode.

@jayessebee Why would the they be doing tebori, its a skill that none of them have even tried.

A running gag of the series has been the contestants complaining about having no experience with whatever the challenge may be (car painting, pig tatting, painting naked ladies, etc)

A running gag of the series has been the contestants complaining about having no experience with whatever the challenge may be (car painting, pig tatting, painting naked ladies, etc)

Aight, gotcha... Sorry didn't get the joke the first time around. Then in that case they should also chop down and carve their own shaft to hold the needles or forge it if they decide to go with a metal one.

Im with some of the other comments....although i personally have done some of these things... prosthetic painting? pinstiping? etc.... what has this got to do with tattooing. how bout acetate etching, needle making, hell toilet cleaning. maybe have some drunks show up and haggle price....these things have a lot to do with street shops.

A bunch of my clients have been contacting me non stop to sign up for the casting of season 2 of this shit show. And it just occurred to me that this show can definitely hurt the reputations of the few tattooers that are good on there. Think about what is being said to them by the 3 stooges. It's not a good look even if they are right on their critiques.

So not that I think I'm bad but 100,00 before taxes isn't worth it

A. Next week Shane says "I didn't come here to make friends". We know how I feel about this.

B. For the last census, I identified as an Eskimo just to 'hack' the census and make the numbers screwy. I think some of us should try to get on the show, be model 'human canvases' for the interview, then just be total douche customers when our time comes.

Shawn to tattooer: Dude, no disrespect, but you smell like taco meat.

@ShawnPorter - so for example, we get in as canvases, tell the tattooer "what we want" and then the next day spend 4 1/2 of the 5 hours allocated for tattooing saying thats not what we want and getting them to change it? All the while telling them what kind of meats they smell like?.. I can dig it.

In a nutshell... yes.

I obviously prefer 'you smell like taco meat' but it's not my place to dictate which meat product you drop.

Duffa to tattooer: Man, you smell like a wallaby just cracked a fat; can you make my tribal more tribal? (I had to consult with an Australian to make that authentic)

We can add flavor to it. :D

@ShawnPorter - Pure Gold. Seriously, my cheeks hurt from laughing. And just when I think I'm over it I start all over again.

@Inkwitch - Ink Master | Tattoo Competition Reality Show | Full Episodes | Spike this link will get you as up to date as we can get here in Oz. It airs in the states sometime during the week and we can access it online on Saturdays.

I was forced to watch an episode of this. Absolutely appalling. I wanted to throw my tv through the window.

Also, I can't stand it when people talk around the toothpick they have in their mouth. Pick your teeth or throw it out. Must be some sort of oral fixation that I don't understand.

I think being on the show would be good for any tattooist - from Btat all the way up to Josh Woods. Nothing those judges say is going to make anyone a lesser tattoer than they are.

Its good exposure...I didnt even know who Tommy Helm was before this show and hes got a good chance of winning this thing!

Hhhhhmmmmmm.......I do appreciate anarchy with a little sprinkle of destabilization.

A. Next week Shane says "I didn't come here to make friends". We know how I feel about this.

B. For the last census, I identified as an Eskimo just to 'hack' the census and make the numbers screwy. I think some of us should try to get on the show, be model 'human canvases' for the interview, then just be total douche customers when our time comes.

Shawn to tattooer: Dude, no disrespect, but you smell like taco meat.