First off, I apologise if there is already a 'hand tattoo' thread (palm tattoos & knuckles I could find), but damn it, after a really solid search I can't find shiet. SO, I figured I'd start this one, and then if there is another one then Mods by all means please move and/or delete thread. Also when I say 'hands' I'm talking the top of said hands, or fingers or chuck knuckles in here as well (the knuckle thread I could find, but hey if your feeling lazy feel free to drop them here) :cool:

bengrillo3.jpg

Posted in another thread but this is what inspired this one. By Ben Leland-Grillo

Ben Leland-Grillo | Facebook

franz_stefanik_panther_thumbs.png

By Franz Stefanik Tattoos by Franz Stefanik (seriously digging this guys stuff lately)

tumblr_lf8a39W2IZ1qgrg22o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwa7inSNzd1qb6aivo1_1280.jpg

^^ Apologies, but I'm honestly not sure who did the above 2. Anyone who knows feel free to chime in ;) (I have my suspicions on who did the 'koi thumb sleeve')

@ChrisvK - You lucky... ;) seriously though, make sure you get that piggy bank loaded and get down to Admiraal Tattoo asap... and then share photos lol.

ADMIRAAL TATTOO AMSTERDAM and Linas' personal site Lina Stigsson

Life is expensive for a collegestudent so saving enough for a new piece of ink will probably take a while:( but damn her portfolio is amazing. I love the girlhead with dagger on one of her flashsheets, that might be my next leg piece

wish i lived closer to the netherlands

King Of Kings Tattoo

@JAllen Thanks a bunch for that! This is what i love about this forum, people from all over the world know of shops that are within my reach that i never heard of. If it wasn't for forums like this where people actually take time to talk youngsters like me out of going to the first shop they can find, i'd probably have horrible tattoos on my now, instead of one decent one that cost me a few months savings but i'm very happy with. Thank you all for educating me on the fine art that is tattooing:)

Life is expensive for a collegestudent so saving enough for a new piece of ink will probably take a while:( but damn her portfolio is amazing. I love the girlhead with dagger on one of her flashsheets, that might be my next leg piece

I feels ya ;) I went back to studying last year, and it almost killed me! HOWEVER, saving for a Lina Stigsson piece is probably one of the best reasons to eat even MORE instant noodles (they dont always have to be Ramen lol) Oh, and I know the piece of flash your talking bout - excellent choice :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
First off, I apologise if there is already a 'hand tattoo' thread (palm tattoos & knuckles I could find), but damn it, after a really solid search I can't find shiet. SO, I figured I'd start this one, and then if there is another one then Mods by all means please move and/or delete thread. Also when I say 'hands' I'm talking the top of said hands, or fingers or chuck knuckles in here as well (the knuckle thread I could find, but hey if your feeling lazy feel free to drop them here) :cool:

Posted in another thread but this is what inspired this one. By Ben Leland-Grillo

By Franz Stefanik Tattoos by Franz Stefanik (seriously digging this guys stuff lately)

^^ Apologies, but I'm honestly not sure who did the above 2. Anyone who knows feel free to chime in ;) (I have my suspicions on who did the 'koi thumb sleeve')

The dagger on the thumb is by my coworker Guy Ursitti, it's on our shop hand Antonio, who rules.

bengrillo3.jpg

franz_stefanik_panther_thumbs.png

tumblr_lf8a39W2IZ1qgrg22o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwa7inSNzd1qb6aivo1_1280.jpg

i did the dagger on the thumb... thanks for posting it :)