Scratcher Mike.

DeHoot

It looks like a relatively new thing, not that many members. I always look for names of people I know in the tattoo community and didn't see anyone in their members list. They could be totally legit, but so far haven't seen anything different than on any other site or random tattoo Facebook page.

• 5 months later...

I too just checked out this site, and seems kinda fishy. The "creator"/"admin" hasn't been on the site since May 24. His name is "Tattoo Jerry"

But, who knows, maybe he died or something. Kinda hard to log on in that condition, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, sorry for the quick posts here, but I found this gem and had to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX9ejOJ-lCQ

I too just checked out this site, and seems kinda fishy. The "creator"/"admin" hasn't been on the site since May 24. His name is "Tattoo Jerry"

But, who knows, maybe he died or something. Kinda hard to log on in that condition, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, sorry for the quick posts here, but I found this gem and had to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX9ejOJ-lCQ

Yuck, it's amazing what you start to notice once you learn what a quality tattoo should be.

Victor is a hustler, so many people wearing shit. Laser dudes everywhere are going to be rich!

If i was him I would open up laser removal business and give my old clients a break on removal.

My experience with customers that are extremely unhappy with work they have that is beyond repair/cover-up is that less than 1% are patient enough to get laser removal. When they start to learn about the pain level it is a deterrent, but what really discourages most of them is that it's not a one-shot thing. The idea of having to wait 4 months between sittings, and the fact that it will probably take more than 6 sessions, is what steers all of them away from it.

So, no I don't think the laser dudes are gonna be rich.

• 8 months later...