Any Tattooers in the Los Angeles area looking for work? Needing some extra hands...

Richard and I had a friend ask us if we knew any good tattooers looking for a station / shop to work in, so I figured I would toss this out here...

New Shop in Silverlake, on Sunset Blvd, build out is done, and the owner/tattooer has been hard pressed to get a couple more sets of hands in the place to help take care of walkins... We stopped by the shop to check it out, and it's super nice, he's still getting art up, and putting finishing touches on the place, but he's been so slammed with people coming in, that he really needs a couple of experienced folks to help take care of stuff...

Minimum of 3 years experience required, must have an online or physical portfolio, percentage will vary depending on experience, and station rental may be an option for those whom qualify, ie: you already have an established clientele base that you will be bringing with you...

Must be personable, and professional, as well as a motivated self starter... I don't want to send idiots to a friends shop to waste his time. So please serious inquiries only...

NO APPRENTICESHIPS, NO HOMEBOY HEROS, REAL TATTOOERS ONLY!

Please send me an email if interested for a fast response: richardstelltattoos@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for any and all leads...

Jen