Maybe I missed it tried searching here and on the Internet with nothing. What are the dates of this convention I would guess it would be in October maybe 19-21 2012? I just realized I am slated for vacation at this time so I am very interested in knowing.

• 1 month later...
i vaguely remember a way to get cheap room rates if you were going to the convention at the hyatt itself, is that happening again this year? if so, how do i get in on it?

I believe that Taki will announce via Twitter/Facebook a link to the special hotel rate if you're attending the convention.

I'd assume as an attending artist you'll be one of the first to know ;)

probably, im on a mission today to get all my travels etc booked for the rest of the year but i guess i shall have to be patient :) alas, if only i was not a stuck up twat who refuses to join facebook, it'd probably make my life easier haha

@Valerie Vargas I actually lurk SOG fb page and I dont have an account either, i guess they are set to public or whatever. If I see a hotel post I will copy/paste it here

• 3 weeks later...