@Scott R

Nick Colella for two and Ron Wells for one last year. This year, I haven't really thought about it too much, but maybe Thomas Hooper (I have no idea if his "no longer taking new appointments" applies to conventions), Bryan Burk, or Danny Reed. Are you going to get tattooed this year?

$149 for hyatt airport seems a pretty good deal to me. I am sure there are cheaper but if your going for the weekend why not stay where the event is.

Taki shot me a link but link posted SOG price of $179 I had to call hyatts reservation number to get $149

$149 for hyatt airport seems a pretty good deal to me. I am sure there are cheaper but if your going for the weekend why not stay where the event is.

Taki shot me a link but link posted SOG price of $179 I had to call hyatts reservation number to get $149

If I head out I'll be out there for about a week (gotta visit some people I know).

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Tattoo2012

taki thought $126 a night but link clearly says $149 earlier the link was $179 so maybe it changes again??

I went on their website (Hyatt Hotels and Resorts - Make Reservations Online at Hyatt.com) and the rate is 135.15 if you arrive on the 26th and depart the 29th. It's a pre-pay option and it's a slight savings...... Look forward to meeting the many that are attending!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quasi-related, is anyone planning on going to SOG's 10 year anniversary celebration this coming weekend (Sept 1-2)? It's looking to almost be like a mini-pre-convention of sorts w/ all the guest artists attending. Chad Koeplinger, Tim Hendricks, Ben Grillo, Chuey Quintanar, Eiland Hogan just to name a few.

I've got to fit in another session w/ Jill this weekend :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Got the room booked, got my appt with Jeff Gogue confirmed for Friday and my appt. with Jondix for Sunday.

The wife has a couple hours with Jondix on Saturday and is set to get a little something from Tim Hendricks, just not sure which day yet.

We're both stoked, it's gonna be a long 7 weeks until then but at least I can say that it's 'next month' :D

- - - Updated - - -

I also just read on Facebook that Grime and Henry Lewis are booking for the convention, someone better jump on that!!!

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know if ron wells will be attending again this year?

I read on Instagram that the booth he was supposed to be sharing no longer had room for him. He was looking for someone to share their booth with him so he didn't have to do the appointments he had booked in his hotel room...

• 2 weeks later...