I have always liked the knuckle tattoos where someone has to lock their fingers together lining up their knuckles so that you can read what it says vertically (below is one I found on google for knuckle tattoos). Or the Russian style knuckle tattoos which is a-whole-nother thread that Scott and I were talking about recently so I'll be starting that soon.

How about the below one of Joaquin Phoenix knuckle tattoos? ha.

I still like my knuckle and finger tattoos and haven't gotten sick of them. Below is an old picture I found of the top portion of the fingers which reads Fidelity.

Then my upper knuckles which are not in the picture are XOXO on the top knuckles of each hand.

Did anyone else never realize how not straight their fingers are until they got them tattooed?

Quick question.......Why are finger tattoos often refered to as knuckle tattoos and knuckle tattoos just that? I often use Knuckle tattoos regardless but linguistically is not accurate. Just food for thought like why can deaf people drive but it is illegal to drive with headphones or where do pigeons come from cause i have never seen baby pigeons?

mine are gay there on the inside and say kindness facing me. i have had them for 12 years or so franky orange did them when he worked at jinx proof god knows where he is now.. my favorite one is rootbeer which this chick named mary had in oakland and i was so jelouse i wanted to choke her

My buddy Wayne has root beer on the finger knuckles too with little wood barrels/kegs on the thumb knuckles