Opinion on choosing filler

Soccergodd

I recently got this tattoo on my last birthday. The artist didn't exactly do as I wanted, he was arrogant on what he wanted to do but that's besides the point. I really enjoy this tattoo but I found that I don't like how much empty space there is on my arm. I was thinking about either putting in a dark background filler or possibly adding even more color as a filler. Eventually this will be a full arm sleeve. So any ideas, thoughts or comments? All is welcome.

579513_10150713816662226_510657225_9311996_1842688985_n_thumb.jpg

I recently got this tattoo on my last birthday. The artist didn't exactly do as I wanted, he was arrogant on what he wanted to do but that's besides the point. I really enjoy this tattoo but I found that I don't like how much empty space there is on my arm. I was thinking about either putting in a dark background filler or possibly adding even more color as a filler. Eventually this will be a full arm sleeve. So any ideas, thoughts or comments? All is welcome.

579513_10150713816662226_510657225_9311996_1842688985_n_thumb.jpg

do the filler at the very end. no sense potentially restricting open space for other tattoos if you know you wanna tattoo the rest of your arm

First thing I would do is fine someone who you vibe with more to do the rest of your arm. I think you might have a better idea what good filler would be once you know what else the roses will be next to. The use of space in this tattoo certainly leaves something to be desired, so I can see what you are saying. Hopefully whoever you pick can figure out something cool to tie the whole arm together.

Where in Iowa are you btw? Also what style of tattoos are you looking to put into your sleeve? Maybe we can point you in the right direction.

im from SE Iowa in Ottumwa but going to school in Des Moines.

To answer that last question though im not into any style really. I like the classic style and I like that unreal style too. Its kinda whatever I feel. In the past I've gotten tattoos that have to do with family but now im just looking for things that just look good and that catches the eye. Though im not sure if I want color or not for the rest of the sleeve. That's my biggest delima. Im think a dark background Filler would look good but not sure how to fill it. Though a theme im looking into is the whole life cycle. Really into the beauty of life and new life yet entreaged(not sure how to speel that) with death. So that's a possibility. One idea I have is have a colored start like I have then end with black and what at the bottom. Idk. Opinions?

I whole-heartedly endorse Dan @ Yankee Doodle Dandy if you are in Des Moines. Excellent tattooer with experience in the right places with the right people, and a real friendly guy to boot. He can take you in the right direction. I worked for him for a while, and had a good experience there myself.

He also has some bad-ass work from Roper, Corbin, etc.

I whole-heartedly endorse Dan @ Yankee Doodle Dandy if you are in Des Moines. Excellent tattooer with experience in the right places with the right people, and a real friendly guy to boot. He can take you in the right direction. I worked for him for a while, and had a good experience there myself.

And some Swiss dude name Phillip Loo, I think.

I'll be sure to check him out thanks.

And some Swiss dude name Phillip Loo, I think.

haha yeah his list of work from different tattooers is impressive.

soccerguy, if nothing else go into the shop to see the Leu bodysuit drawings he has up on the wall. get tattooed by him regardless of getting filler on the tattoo you posted.