Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tak30204

Who is in Finland?

12 posts in this topic

Anyone in Finland, preferable the southern part, worth getting a tattoo from?

Petri Syrjalla.... I guess it dends on the style you want.

Helsinki, Hyvinkaa, Lahti

I tend to lean towards traditional work for myself but whatever

Sailor Andy, I recognize that name. He was on the old old RSTF

Is that a street shop or what? I'm really just wanting some sort of pick and stick whateverness. I've been tattooing over a decade now and I'm still an awful customer, lol.

I'm thinking some kind of souvenir tattoo. Get myself a picture of a puukko and some cloudberries, bottle of kosku, maybe a box of salmiaki? Something good and Finnish.

I have drank more than my share of that black evil, lol. It's at the top of the list of things my friends have asked me to bring back.

I was looking for an email address for Andy, didn't see one. I'd like to get on touch ahead of time if possible. Do you have a contact for him other than the shop phone?

Btw. Could be that he is just starting his summer vacation... But there are other great artists in Legacy also :)