Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greg fly

Greetings from Greg Fly

3 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Greg Fly, the son of the late J.C. Fly. I've been tattooing for the past 23 years, currently I own and operate The Tattoo Shop based in Medford N.Y. I like working in the traditional americana style, Ameri-Japanese and creative fusions of the two. I love to tattoo and keeping a family tradition alive. Let's keep the old tattoo magic ALIVE!

Cheers,

Greg

Welcome to LST, Greg! Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your work.

welcome, hope you enjoy LST an looking forward to your contributions

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• @Kurgana There is an interview with Beppe Strambini on this site, and a lot of international guest artists seem to pass through Ink Addiction.  I know Verona is a long ways away from Sicily, though!  Not sure what style you're into, either.  But it sounds like an awesome shop, and one that I'd like to visit.
    • Question about 'what makes a good tattoo'. Traditional tattoos are intentionally quite flat. However, I really like the effect of depth and dimension. However, it would seem that the detail required for this would not hold very well? It requires shadowing, I suppose and quite subtle gradations in shading. How do people feel about 3-D, for instance? I am thinking of an Enid Blyton themed far away tree and was considering a particular artist who does 'illustrative' tattoos - however - I'm looking at the portfolio and noticing that there is not much depth to the images. But does 'depth' really work on skin? I'v only seen online images so I was wondering IRL...
    • Hey, I don't know much about tattoos and need advice.  I have my eyebrows and ribs tattooed. I was told by both tattoo artists that my skin is very unusual and doesn't hold ink well haha. You can let me know if thats a real thing.  I got my ribs tattooed in a couple hours on a road trip (...) and the tattoo is patchy blue, purple, and red(ish) with no black. The artist kinda rushed at the end because he was really pervy and could tell I was getting upset. I'm not sure if I should get it outlined or expand on it or cover it up or what?    Also, I encourage anyone who fills in their eyebrows daily to get them tattooed... I'm so happy with how natural and full they turned out. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics