Input on possible designs?

it is but i asked her what she wanted or what she would like me to get. She said heart with banner or butterflies. Id like to respect her wishes. the heart with banner is ok, I really prefer the heart, dagger, and snake. But since I asked her for her opinion and for her desire (since I am doing it to honor her), I am bound to respect it. So even if she asked me to get a panther, I would because of the fact she had requested it. Its my way of showing my love. By putting on something she can be comfortable with and that she likes

- - - Updated - - -

You know what? I am gonna ask her if she would like a bunny and like a butterfly or something. To get out of the heart with banner thing. Lol she loves rabbits, when I was a kid she used to go get left over lettuce from the grocery store then every night made me go feed the wild rabbits. But who knows. For now its between the heart with a banner and the butterfly

Panthers are played out? But heart with dagger/banner/lettering/flowers isn't?

One of the dumbest comments I've seen on here.

Hunny, more people are walking into shops getting hearts with banners than fucking awesome panthers.

You seem like a nice girl but comments like that are gonna get people all up in your ass about it. Go look at some Mike Wilson or Bob Roberts or Richard Stell panthers and tell us more about how played out they are.....

p.s. Delicious is about the most common heavy girl name I've heard. Just saying'.

You just made Richard LOL... and he said thanks... And he said the following:

Delicious would be a cute micro pig name... I'm obsessed lately. Non Sequitor, again... I apologize.

New Panther by Richard... Orig. Concept by E. Doyle

88eb9e8cd7b411e1a0c81231380ff428_7.jpg

I think that the moral of this thread is do not ask for advice about specific tattoos designs. A much better question to ask is "Are there any tattoo artists in my area that you recommend?". You will most likely receive a lot of great suggestions. Then you take that information, and go into some shops and look at portfolios. Then you decide who's portfolio you like the best, and you talk to them. A genuine human interaction.

You seem like a very nice person. I am sure that if you went into a shop to talk to an artist about what it is that you want you would be presently surprised with what they have to say.