Greetings from the Mile High.....

onaquesttoseeamoose

Hey whats up everyone, my name is Matt Victor. I have been making tattoos for over 20 years now, and have had quite a charmed career. I would feel awfully egotistical to type a list of every and all events in my time as a tattoo artist, as I cant imagine anyone would be greatly interested for one, and I'm sure, as most of you are probably tattooists yourselves, you already know that our lifestyle has afforded us some good times, and a great deal of pride in the work we do. I will say I am more than a tattoo artist, as I have a diverse skill set, and create many different types of work, ranging from drawing and painting, to wood carving, acid etching, modeling, and furniture design. I dont spend much time on the computer, but a tip from an artist Ive worked with for a long time told me to check out Last Sparrow, and just briefly looking it over, Ive found that it could be pretty helpful, and informative, and help me to become more social with my fellow tattooists. I look forward to some stimulating, and possibly educational "back and forth" on the forums. Thank you very much for the opportunity, I believe it might break me out of my current shell of less than frequent computer socialization. God Bless you all. P.S. I am currently consumed with moving, but I will post some portfolio pics soon. Thanks.