Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Two minor in office surgeries, one day.

And before that, PetCo for cat treats, Bath and Body where I got awesome stuff, and a delicious grilled chicken sandwich with romaine, tomato, and a pickle on a wheat bun... Hadn't eaten anything but oatmeal, strawberries, organic chocolate milk, and soda in days. Soooooooo freakin' good.

Husband left on vacation Sunday morning and was done hunting and back home last night! Thought I'd get a bunch of work out of him since he wasn't supposed to be home until Friday but now he's got a cold, and we allllll know how it is when the man has a cold.

Plus side, our daughter auditioned for a play a couple days ago and I've heard nothing but great things, so fingers crossed she gets a part!

Got up at 3 AM and took Mom to the airport. Peeing like crazy d/t the surgery alleviating water retention, and it feels WONDERFUL. I would not have thought based on my body size I had retained that much water.

Took a pain pill. Gonna let it kick in and go work out with my dad. Then I'm going to come home, relax, then run into work and drop off my request for a day off and book plans with someone I want to spend some time with.

After that, I'm going to sit down with my father and watch season three of The Walking Dead and eat hormone free, antibiotic free strip steak I bought for us. Then I'm going to shower until boiled alive and sleep, sleep, sleep. But not before another pain pill and antibiotics.

I have had 1,000 plus miles of windshield time with the CEO of my company. I displayed to the HMFIC that I had been tattooed down to my wrist, and his response was, "no one will remember you for that." Awesome compliment from the HMFIC of my company.

Just curious, does that stand for Huge Mother Fucker In Charge? I hope so, haha.

Also, what a dickhead.

Just curious, does that stand for Huge Mother Fucker In Charge? I hope so, haha.

Also, what a dickhead.

Head MotherFucker In Charge is what. I use it for. Actually, I took what he said as a good thing. He conveyed that he thought I did a quality job, and that no one should remember or even care that a salesman, marketer they worked with had tattoos.

So two good things, one, the. HMFIC thinks I am worth employing for the foreseeable future, and two, he took no umbrage with what a lot of people in my field still do.

Head MotherFucker In Charge is what. I use it for. Actually, I took what he said as a good thing. He conveyed that he thought I did a quality job, and that no one should remember or even care that a salesman, marketer they worked with had tattoos.

So two good things, one, the. HMFIC thinks I am worth employing for the foreseeable future, and two, he took no umbrage with what a lot of people in my field still do.

Haha, that rules. Well that's good then, it's so hard to tell what people mean when things like that are said and you can't tell the person's intonation.

^I think the level of awesomeness has gone down, but people's perspective of what constitutes as awesome varies, so... each to their own.

Big news for me, sort of. I've decided to make a career change, well really going back to my initial plan: Teaching. I completed my degree in Psychology and have been working as a caseworker for almost a year now and surprise! I'm one of the many that have become disillusioned by the stressful workload and little pay-off (monetary and satisfaction-wise). Teaching doesn't pay much better, but at least I'll be doing what I enjoy. I've also started writing on the side and it's brought way more happiness to my life. Just goes to show how important it is not to doubt yourself and stop doing what you enjoy.

Back to school for me! *Excited cringe!*

^I think the level of awesomeness has gone down, but people's perspective of what constitutes as awesome varies, so... each to their own.

Big news for me, sort of. I've decided to make a career change, well really going back to my initial plan: Teaching. I completed my degree in Psychology and have been working as a caseworker for almost a year now and surprise! I'm one of the many that have become disillusioned by the stressful workload and little pay-off (monetary and satisfaction-wise). Teaching doesn't pay much better, but at least I'll be doing what I enjoy. I've also started writing on the side and it's brought way more happiness to my life. Just goes to show how important it is not to doubt yourself and stop doing what you enjoy.

That actually IS awesome! Congratulations and good luck!

That's all well and good, but what we really want to know is; what did you have for lunch?

Seriously though, that's awesome!

That's all well and good, but what we really want to know is; what did you have for lunch?

Time travel! It's 9:30am here... so for breakfast I enjoyed a hearty bowl of Kashi blueberry crunch (something like that) cereal in an over-sized coffee mug because my fiance has been marathon eating oatmeal (no clean bowls) and we've been super lazy this weekend to chip away at the dishes. Yup, that felt weird to share with strangers... Lol

That's great! What ages are you going to teach?