peterpoose

Healed & New Pics

27 posts in this topic

Wow! The whole sleeve is amazing but I especially like the piece of your forearm with the crown of thorns.

peterpoose likes this

Wow! The whole sleeve is amazing but I especially like the piece of your forearm with the crown of thorns.

Thanks both. That was done by Dmitriy it was the only part he chose as he didn't like what I had for it. Glad I listened :)

Not a sleeve.... sorry... I see some skin color showing. Ooopppsss.. wrong thread! Unbelievable effect.. wear it well.

CG

peterpoose likes this

Thanks guys I will!

I am slowly turning into a woman I think. Moisturise, sunblock, exfoliate lol I find myself reading reviews about which sunblock or moisturisers are the best haha

Looks awesome dude! Don't feel bad. I'm more anal about my lotion and sunblock than most women. Gotta protect that investment.

peterpoose likes this

Looks awesome dude! Don't feel bad. I'm more anal about my lotion and sunblock than most women. Gotta protect that investment.

This is my thought process exactly!

peterpoose likes this

Is there any sun lotion or block to protect it that doesn't leave it looking white. Everyone I have tried has the same white effect?

Is there any sun lotion or block to protect it that doesn't leave it looking white. Everyone I have tried has the same white effect?

I find that the spray on sun blocks whiten the tattoo less but maybe its because you end up putting less product on your skin?

I find that the spray on sun blocks whiten the tattoo less but maybe its because you end up putting less product on your skin?

I think it has to do with one of the ingredients iron zinc or some shit.

I use spray on spf 50. I'm lilly white and it keeps me nice and pale. It's easy to apply too.

Duuuude. That looks like shit. I can cover that with a panther when you're ready. You got scammed hahaha

mmikaoj and peterpoose like this

Duuuude. That looks like shit. I can cover that with a panther when you're ready. You got scammed hahaha

Yep I am looking for a cheap way to get it lasered, not a proper laser or anything maybe one off of ebay?

Sorry folks but heres the 6 monthly update on how my sleeve is holding up lol :)

2.5 years healed now and I still have not noticed any difference :)

f1iqkg.jpg

2mnlix2.jpg

1zlf21v.jpg

5zqs5e.jpg

4rtixu.jpg

ChrisvK and Graeme like this

Interesting that the blue and red are holding as well as each other, and as the b&g. I'm sure it makes you happy! Such nice art. I think that tight control on pigment particle size is as important as artist depth control.

peterpoose likes this

Looks really good. I am not keen on sleeve tattoos, but it depends what you have and your looks well done and pretty artistic. Thought went into that, treasure it and look after it well. Sun lotion pal will be your best friend for next several years.