Juicers Juicing and Juice Recipes?

Shmitty

I am thinking about doing a juice fast to kind of clean out my system and maybe loose a couple of pounds. I was wondering if anyone on here had any experiences with juicers or maybe had any good recipes. I do have a couple of friends that do the whole juicing thing, but since I have never done it before, I could use all the help I can get. Thanks a lot.

My husband has been doing this on an off for a while, he's lost weight from it for sure. The juice he prefers is :

Half a lemon

Half of a celery bunch

3-4 small green apples

1 bunch of Kale

Small piece of ginger

Half of a large cucumber

I like to sometimes add kiwi or broccoli as well.

Personally, I can't stomach it. Last time I drank some (it was a fruit mix of berries, kiwi and apple) I threw up within 20 mins. Every time I try and drink a little bit of the one listed above it always makes my stomach feel gross so I kind of gave up and just make it for him now.

I bought this one at B B & Beyond- ikon Multi-Speed Juice Fountain | Breville

They have a more powerful one for 299.99 It does fruits,and some vegetables good,but it didn't do kale good.

This article describes the different types of blenders- The Different Types of Juicers

I also bought this blender https://secure.vitamix.com/5200-Compact-Container.aspx two years ago.Now if i only used these machines and juiced on a regular basis,i would probably lose some weight.

There's a documentary about this Dr. who cured cancer with coffee enemas,and juicing fruits & vegetables.

Dying To Have Known | Watch Free Documentary Online

Gerson Institute