Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Ramos

Hey

3 posts in this topic

I've been "lurking" from Las Vegas for a few weeks now, mostly watching - well actually more like just listening to the artists interviews as I draw.... So I decided to join in on all the fun....

hope to see more interviews, I thoroughly enjoy them - they feel more like a casual conversation between two friends instead of an interview....

They ask the questions that I think most people would want to ask.

keep them raw and unedited please - they have an exceptional organic quality to them - unscripted and unrehearsed.

Cheers!

Glad you like the interviews, Bob...got some incredibly gifted people here. Wecome to LST and enjoy your stay!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Well, I don't have that many tattos. Seven visits (4 join as a half sleeve, I guess.) Honestly, I know there was pain, but I don't really remember it. I DO remember the pain from my bike wreck, though!
    • As part of my final year with my employer, I am to let the other instructor take over all teaching duties unless he asks for help. Problem is, I'm just not happy with the way he does it. He doesn't know the basic theory of the machine, teaches very inaccurate information, and is quite rude to the student in taking phone calls in the middle of lectures. He has been going through a divorce this past year, and is becoming a major drama queen, talking loud on the phone with his lawyers and others, all within earshot of the students. Now, these student's employers are paying between $550 and $1800 a day for the classes. Stresses me so much that I just have to go walk around the factory to not hear it. (My cube and his adjoin and are in a corner of the classroom.) This looks to be a looong, shitty year. Manager wants someone to go to Moscow for a while. Maybe I'll check into that.
    • Ain't tattoos just such fun =]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics