Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Our Endless Days

Questions for those of you that read my blog

17 posts in this topic

I'm going to be posting another interview shortly. it's pretty long. Would you rather me break that shit up into two different posts, or would you want to see it as one post? just curious.

even if you don't read my blog, let me know what you think.

I like them all at once...Im going to read it all anyway so why not just give it to me in one shot.

Kev likes this

I have never read your blog or know about it but I would prefer it all in one also :)

I really like your blog, I check it way too much, but I agree with eisen, all at one shot is good. regardless of your format, thanks for posting so many great things!

Our Endless Days likes this

All at once.

You posted too many beautiful ladyheads on the 7th, you should split them up ;).

All at once.

You posted too many beautiful ladyheads on the 7th, you should split them up ;).

duly noted

Also, those of you that have said positive things about my blog, I really appreciate it.

all in 1 shot

and more flash just cause it rules the roost

good job

gotcha. i usually am forced to post less flash than tattoos, because tattooers usually post more tattoos than they do flash, so some days are drier than others for flash.

I just wanted to say that I love your blog, and I stop by every day for updates. Keep it up @Our Endless Days

Following you on Tumblr, and have your WordPress blog bookmarked.

Another vote for posting the interview as one post.