Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrianH

Hi

7 posts in this topic

Hi. Got my first tattoo this summer. It is a koi "half sleeve" (see the pics I posted) Had the outline and shading done in 1 ~4hr session and the color done a month later in another ~3.5hr session. Going back in September to do the inner bicep area and get some touch up. Excited about getting more work done in the future!

Looks good man, who did it?

Thanks!

The artist is Chris Marchetto at Redemption Tattoo in Cambridge, MA. I pretty much just told him I want a Koi and some flowers and he took it from there. You might have noticed some ink loss in the healed photos and that was due to some extreme scabbing issues I had most likely caused by some sub par aftercare on my part.

Thanks!

The artist is Chris Marchetto at Redemption Tattoo in Cambridge, MA. I pretty much just told him I want a Koi and some flowers and he took it from there. You might have noticed some ink loss in the healed photos and that was due to some extreme scabbing issues I had most likely caused by some sub par aftercare on my part.

Marchetto is so good and clean! I am surprised I don't hear his name mentioned more often. I used to live around the corner from that shop but before Chris was there. Great shop, Erick Lynch is an awesome tattooer as well. Welcome!

Marchetto is so good and clean! I am surprised I don't hear his name mentioned more often. I used to live around the corner from that shop but before Chris was there. Great shop, Erick Lynch is an awesome tattooer as well. Welcome!

i agree, the shop is filled with talent