New Tattoo Trend or far from it?

Lochlan

so I guess the butthole tattoo trend is coming? or is it here already? hmm, I kinda feel sorry for street shop tattooers now that trailer trash chicks will start to get the last guy they hooked up with tattooed on their bunghole instead of some senseless script going sideways down their ribs, oh well someone has to do it.

On a lighter note I will paypal the first tattooer a one hundred dollar bill after he/she post a video of tattooing "gucci gucci" around this young lady's poop shoot. -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J86gwuklv-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In my earlier post I was actually going to say something like "Well she was obviously raped by her dad" then I thought that would be mean. Turns out I was right!

According to her, getting father raped will "gave me a free pass to live however I want and have fun." Wish I woulda known the secret to being free and happy 15 years ago!!

So I finally watched this shit. And with as.. confusing (?) as it was, it's more sad than anything. Girl was obviously super fucked up and has a ton of shit she's dealing with and to me, it's more infuriating that this was "a thing" and a "sensation." I don't really have a good response here.. I hope she's figured out how to wipe.

so I guess the butthole tattoo trend is coming? or is it here already? hmm, I kinda feel sorry for street shop tattooers now that trailer trash chicks will start to get the last guy they hooked up with tattooed on their bunghole instead of some senseless script going sideways down their ribs, oh well someone has to do it.

On a lighter note I will paypal the first tattooer a one hundred dollar bill after he/she post a video of tattooing "gucci gucci" around this young lady's poop shoot. -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J86gwuklv-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Really?........Really?............I don't think she even has teeth. It truly astounds me how there are people out there who just don't take care of themselves

@missStark - you should see the video of her showing off her new clothes! Shows her full body and her disgusting house. It's got like half a million youtube hits too. It's amazing to me that a un educated slob like that is such a hit. Good for her though I guess, she's certainly bringing in that youtube money! I wish I had some... Maybe I should get my butthole tattooed....

@missStark - you should see the video of her showing off her new clothes! Shows her full body and her disgusting house. It's got like half a million youtube hits too. It's amazing to me that a un educated slob like that is such a hit. Good for her though I guess, she's certainly bringing in that youtube money! I wish I had some... Maybe I should get my butthole tattooed....

That's impossible to watch!!!! What a freakin train wreck!!!!

I pretty much have zero hope left for humanity. I wish people would just stop encouraging and taking care of these people and let natural selection kill them off. Or maybe soon our planet will just fucking explode.

Sorry for being such a negative nancy but fuck!!! I keep running into this shit. As it is I recently had to get rid of cable because I can no longer stand to watch the crap on tv.

In my earlier post I was actually going to say something like "Well she was obviously raped by her dad" then I thought that would be mean. Turns out I was right!

According to her, getting father raped will "gave me a free pass to live however I want and have fun." Wish I woulda known the secret to being free and happy 15 years ago!!

what the fuck? you are making a joke out of a girl getting raped by her dad? damn u got some serious bad karma coming for that shit, you sound like a spoiled little rich brat by saying that shit, and for eisen777 who said they "like this" you are a little douch bag piece of trash too, apparently you assholes grew up with a silver spoons in your mouth, I bet if that chick that got her ass tatted heard you say that shit she would knock your teeth out, and rightfully so.

Ursula is a good name for you, a witches name, you evil heartless bitch.

BANHAMMER!

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to see a one hundred dollar bill fly into my PayPal account. But I don't see that happening, unless bills are mysteriously made of binary code.

Ok Ok sorry, I will be more precise Mr Exciter, - I will paypal the first person 100 federal reserve made up out of thin air digital paper dollars (backed by nothing} loaned on interest to use, lol money to their paypal account if they post a vid of tattooing gucci gucci around the nice young ladies bottom.

@Paulywhore

Do you think it's appropriate to support the abuse and prostitution of women? Do you think it's o.k. the way many whores get treated by their pimps???

You're the one who sounds like a whiney rich kid, us who've been though some shit know how to take a joke.

Apparently it's ok. for @missStark to say all these people should fucking die, but not for me to make a joke about rape?

Get a fucking life.

p.s. I came out long before The Little Mermaid and "Ursala The Evil Seawitch"

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I'm pretty sure any joke I make about rape is nowhere near as damaging as the joke that chick had made out of herself on a daily basis for it seems quite some time now.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG GUYS NEW SIGNATURE!!!!

Well it's good to see another thread that could have had potential get side tracked..... But to stay on topic of the super cool fabulous new tattoo tread that everyone is going to have soon do I have to remind people of a particular slayer back piece, and the nightmares that came with upon seeing it.

And Ursula, although I don't know what the sea-witches name was the original little mermaid Ballet is from 1837.