Hello from Minnesota!

andy8624

Hello everybody,

I'm Andy, from Minneapolis and I really need help covering up one of my tattoo's and I was wondering if anybody had some ideas for me? I'll post a pic in a few minutes. (I got the classic, me and my girlfriend will be together forever tattoo.) Dumb right? Anyway, I really want it to have the lyrics from the song Lover of the Light by Mumford and Sons. Thanks and I'm excited to be able to chat with all of you!

Hello everybody,

I'm Andy, from Minneapolis and I really need help covering up one of my tattoo's and I was wondering if anybody had some ideas for me? I'll post a pic in a few minutes. (I got the classic, me and my girlfriend will be together forever tattoo.) Dumb right? Anyway, I really want it to have the lyrics from the song Lover of the Light by Mumford and Sons. Thanks and I'm excited to be able to chat with all of you!

no love for me.... :( I just need some help people.

Welcome to LST.

The shop Aloha Monkey comes to mind with the tattooer Josh Arment.........he also gets some good guest spotting tattooers from all over

Also to post pic of what you want covered up try

clicking 'Go Advanced'

click the paperclip logo

and upload the image from your desktop

Though the best way to get a good cover-up tattoo is find a great shop and tattooer show them in person and trust their years of experience as they offer feedback on what to do

• 2 weeks later...