Paul H

Hello from Kent.

4 posts in this topic

Have been a long time fan of this site for a while and thought it was about time to poke my head outta the water. Tattoo enthusiast and have been lucky enough to have been tattoo'd by French Thomas, Matt Black, Liam Sparkes and Stefano C here in the UK. Cheers Paul.

Hi & welcome. I've been tattooed by Stefano a few times myself. I really like Tomass' work as well. Matt Black comes from my home town, here in the West Country, I believe.

Be nice to see some of your work on the gallery.

Thanks for the welcome, Will definitely upload a few pix. Cheers Paul.

jade1955 likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Spoilers I guess, even though anyone who wanted to see the episode probably did by now.

This last episode was laughably bad. That drawing with electricity challenge pushed everyone to impossible standards, and the results were embarrassing. I wish they'd do more tattooing or drawing (with conventional materials!) flash challenges because no one was ever going to make anything decent here. Disagreed with the judge's decision and thought Tito needed to go. It was badly done and didn't even meet the challenge (watercolor = scratchy sunset?). He's long overdue to leave, I can't think of a single good tattoo he's done, and giving that poor girl a tombstone shaped tattoo with some of the shakiest lines I've ever seen on the show...oof.
    • My teeth hurt SO BAD before getting them pulled that the surgery was actually a gigantic relief! The soreness and swelling after surgery was nothing compared to what I had been dealing with.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics