Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Yeah that's me. He couldn't get the panther and tiger to work well so he drew the tiger fighting a snake. I'm really really really happy the way it turned out and I also got to take a look at his book. It's incredibly awesome and he hasn't started tattooing out of it yet, he wants to wait until it's completely full.

That tiger and snake battle rules! I love how huge it is and how it takes up most of your back.

O'Donnell does some of the best tigers in tattooing, in my opinion.

Would love to get something pretty sizeable from O'Donnell, time and travel expense kind of make it unlikely for the foreseeable future - really cool for all you guys!

Just about to email Greg Christian about getting something while he's in London - maybe a dragon's head, I was going to get Chad to do one if I came up on the reserve list while he's at Frith Street but I figure that's unlikely and if I do I can always get him to smash something else out, could be an exciting month after all...

Would love to get something pretty sizeable from O'Donnell, time and travel expense kind of make it unlikely for the foreseeable future - really cool for all you guys!

Just about to email Greg Christian about getting something while he's in London - maybe a dragon's head, I was going to get Chad to do one if I came up on the reserve list while he's at Frith Street but I figure that's unlikely and if I do I can always get him to smash something else out, could be an exciting month after all...

Yeah those Greg Christian dragon heads rule so much.

Getting tattooed by Ron Henry Wells today. Insanely excited. I THINK the partially drawn wolf head he put on IG this morning (part of a larger Pic Stitch-ed picture) is for me. We'll see.

I also got a really gnarly reaper from Rich Smith from Thicker Than Water yesterday--once I can get a decent picture of the damn thing I'll post it in the "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" thread.

I think it's close enough now that it looks like it will go ahead, so I'll risk jinxing myself.

Next Wednesday I should be doing a bit of an all-dayer at Allstar Tattoo in Limerick (Ross Nagle's shop). Booked in to get tattooed by both Oliver Peck and Chad Koeplinger. Need to get a match for the foot tattoo that Oliver did on me last year, and I'm going to get a leg piece from Chad afterwards hopefully - got a couple of options in mind for that, and I'm going to go with whichever he seems the most interested in doing.

Limerick is a two hour drive from Dublin, so I took the day off work. It'll be a bit of a tattoo road-trip, all going well.