First Tattoo Complete!

kdhenry2010

What do you think about the lack of color in the inner center of the petals? I'm not sure if I'll keep it that way or not.

I just got my 1st tattoo and I've spent hours thinking of ways to make it better and finally realized I was over analyzing every detail of a well done tattoo. Now I spend hours brainstorming and researching ideas for future tattoos because I still have lots of empty space to fill...

Congrats on going all out on your first tattoo and getting a some really boss ink!!

I have a friend that really wants a Traditional Japanese half sleeve but he is afraid its going to hurt. a few people are telling him to get something small and go from there but I keep telling him if he goes to a good artist and really loves the Traditional work and half sleeve look go for it first up he will more so regret a small cheap tattoo over a getting a timeless art form and waste valuable skin if he decides to get more in the future.

Its funny how he is scared of a tattoo needle too as he is a ex Heroin addict that did time for armed robbery.